"Treated like blacks"

Author Topic: "Treated like blacks"  (Read 16034 times)

OP please stop begging for sympathy. If you think people care, you're wrong.
How do movements like BLM exist when black people don't even think black lives matter?
im not begging for anything, im just standing up for myself. If people dont care, so what. I got my message out and that all i needed to do.

jitank i think you might change more hearts and minds if you distanced yourself from BLM in your activism. i'd call myself an animal rights activist but i don't think people would take what i say very seriously if i slapped PETA logos on all my posts.

what jitank is doing isnt activism in the slightest

I'm sure in his mind it is

Activism on a lego forum is always successful

Activism on any social platform is successful if people listen to you

im not begging for anything, im just standing up for myself. If people dont care, so what. I got my message out and that all i needed to do.
"im black look how hard it is for me :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((('
this forum isn't for the sake of your own sympathy, go away.

"im black look how hard it is for me :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((('
this forum isn't for the sake of your own sympathy, go away.
Yea, I didn't really get vibes like he was begging for sympathy. I didn't even think he was black until someone pointed it out. More pointing out a problem in the most irritating fashion possible

Hey guys I'm white I never worked for anything in my life everything was handed to me on a silver platter

"Whitie called me a nignog, being black is hard"
forget I would love to be black. You get so many benefits. Free job, more privilege over white people, (Trust me, pull the "HE WONT ___ CUZ IM BLACK" card and you'll win every time. Don't believe me? Look at the media.)
You can actively make tribal jokes toward any race and not have to worry because you're black and most people are stupid enough to think blacks can't be tribal.
Honestly, if I was black and someone called me a monday, who the forget cares? If they have the audacity to say "monday!" at me out in public, then that doesn't make them any better than me.

forget I would love to be black. You get so many benefits. Free job, more privilege over white people,
crippling poverty, gang violence, police brutalization, it just gets better and better!

"Whitie called me a nignog, being black is hard"
forget I would love to be black. You get so many benefits. Free job, more privilege over white people, (Trust me, pull the "HE WONT ___ CUZ IM BLACK" card and you'll win every time. Don't believe me? Look at the media.)
You can actively make tribal jokes toward any race and not have to worry because you're black and most people are stupid enough to think blacks can't be tribal.
Honestly, if I was black and someone called me a monday, who the forget cares? If they have the audacity to say "monday!" at me out in public, then that doesn't make them any better than me.
Spoken like a true white person.

crippling poverty, gang violence, police brutalization, it just gets better and better!
So wait all blacks have the same exact life whoda known

if a black person doesn't live by gang culture as the media and popular entertainment likes to push on them, then I'm sure they as individuals could crawl out of poverty, not be involved in any gang violence, and ultimately not be smacked the forget up by an officer. black culture is not gang culture, but they're often taught it is from a young age

Crippling poverty: I've seen quite a few black people who are successful, black people need to stop looking for handouts and get off their ass if they want to leave poverty. And no McDonald's is not a real job.

Gang violence: You stupid or something? If you join a gang of course you're gonna be involved in gang violence. If you live where gangs are they usually leave you alone if you leave them alone aside from the occasional "I wanna beat this guy up", in which case they don't give 2 stuffs about your skin color.

Police brutalization: I feel sorry for you believing in left media so much. Yes a single black person is more likely to be attacked by an officer but, this is due to the fact that there are less black people than white people. White people actually get attacked more often than black people but because no one cares when a white person gets killed it isn't shown on the media. Also 90% of the time these starfishs have it coming, when an officer tells you "don't move" you don't move.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 08:50:31 AM by MoltenKitten »