Author Topic: [NEWS] 3 officers shot today-- 2 in Georgia, 1 in Missouri  (Read 685 times)

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/shootings-georgia-1.3670196

The officer in Atlanta was the victim of a drive-by shooting but no shots connected with his car or the officer.

I didn't want to post this in the Dallas thread because it's just all arguing right now

Yeah if the Missouri officer you're referring to is the one in Ballwin, I live about 20 miles from there.

Yeah if the Missouri officer you're referring to is the one in Ballwin, I live about 20 miles from there.

I'm glad i don't go near St. Louis anymore

can we please have one goddamn day without anything related to violence

meh.
will all inferiority complex individuals with an axe to grind, take 1 step to the left.

there i replaced the cops. no biggy.

I didn't want to post this in the Dallas thread because it's just all arguing right now
what did you expect from a thread revolving around politics.

This definitely has to be Black Lives Matter related.

You don't just make a fake police call to draw a cop over to ambush him for no reason unless it's motivated by racial tensions.

This definitely has to be Black Lives Matter related.

You don't just make a fake police call to draw a cop over to ambush him for no reason unless it's motivated by racial tensions.
What if you're just an idiot who hates police for non-racial reasons?

What if you're just an idiot who hates police for non-racial reasons?

But there is nothing to gain from doing that, lol.

But there is nothing to gain from doing that, lol.
This hypothetical person with a vendetta against the police already has abandoned logic. Besides, he gains less policemen.

that would be "blue lives matter"
or ever black
theres black police uniforms

lets confuse people