Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49162 times)

>fun

:^)

I guess my view on fun is totally different from you guys. I don't see going out and playing gps pokemon as fun.
oh no other people are having fun how horrible
cmon guys look at this man, someone who doesnt partake in the social norm because hes a mature adult who doesnt play pokemon we should all look up to him

oh no other people are having fun how horrible
cmon guys look at this man, someone who doesnt partake in the social norm because hes a mature adult who doesnt play pokemon we should all look up to him

Excuse me kid, I'll have you know that my credit score is a 720 and I'm making six figures. I do taxes for fun, eat my paychecks and stuff out a 401k.

kochie are you getting cucked by a Pokemon game

Excuse me kid, I'll have you know that my credit score is a 720 and I'm making six figures. I do taxes for fun, eat my paychecks and stuff out a 401k.
s i x f i g s   r e s p e c t

s i x f l a g s   r e s p e c t
ftfy
(Actually that's what I read)

>fun

:^)

I guess my view on fun is totally different from you guys. I don't see going out and playing gps pokemon as fun.
i thought you would have loved a game where you hunt for little furry creatures

So my phone doesn't have an active service, but i got Pokemon GO anyway just so see what my area's like and got a Charmander for my starter

There's 6 gyms within the visible distance, 4 of them is owned by Valor and 2 are owned by Mystic

What the hecking heck
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:52:18 PM by Masterlegodude »

so if anyone has root and xposed on their phone, i found something you guys might like:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xposed-pokmon-controls-xposed-module-t3421247

you can pinpoint yourself anywhere, move any set amount of meters you'd like (up to 300), and it overall works pretty good. the app has a guide for you to follow to get it to work in the app, so don't worry about that. it's not too hard.

if you don't want to be softbanned, don't randomly jump to locations from across the world, do about 10-20 meters in distance a press to not risk it. you're soft banned if you:

• cannot catch any pokemon, they run away
  • you are immediately kicked out of gyms
  • even if you're near a pokestop, you can't get rewards and see no message when you spin it

they aren't permanent, and from what i've heard, they only last from about 1-12 hours, and once that's up, you can play again. i have no idea how long they actually are, but this is what i've heard.

i can point you in the right direction if you need root or xposed to do this, but i'm not gonna teach you myself since that's kind of pointless as they probably already have a guide for it.

that's all i gotta say though. if you don't really have good service or location services on your phone, or there isn't much in your area, this is probably your best bet. don't go crazy and you won't get softbanned.

when basic exercise is too much so you have to cheat

i have a curfew after 11PM so sometimes i use it after that
most of the time i can't even leave the house anyways if i wanted to

i have a curfew after 11PM so sometimes i use it after that
most of the time i can't even leave the house anyways if i wanted to

why not go outside all day, then? not to be mean, is it just that you have a lot of other stuff to do?

its kinda sad when people try to cheat in a game like this

why not go outside all day, then? not to be mean, is it just that you have a lot of other stuff to do?

this. quite busy with stuff, and by not able to go out of the house i mean sometimes parents won't let me go out :v

this. quite busy with stuff, and by not able to go out of the house i mean sometimes parents won't let me go out :v

ah, makes sense. i can see pokemon go being a real bummer when you don't have time to play it. hope you're less busy soon!