Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49137 times)

Pikachu is actual trash the show hyped him up to much

Pikachu is actual trash the show hyped him up to much
Ash's Pikachu could far outperform its level. Normal Pikachu are stuff

Otherwise, I now have so many pokeballs that I've resorted to getting rid of them now because I have no use for nearly 200 of them and need the storage capacity.
dw once you hit level 12 managing inventory is actually a task since great balls are great but you don't want to waste them on everyday trash

plus you can finally actually like do decently in a gym and even help a group fight their way through. ive noticed you can coop gym battles if you start them around the same time (and probably also are part of the same team) which is how people get through even the most op of op gym pokemon

More like Pokemon go forget yourself amirite

More like Pokemon go forget yourself amirite
Haven't heard that one before 👏👏👏👏👏

dw once you hit level 12 managing inventory is actually a task since great balls are great but you don't want to waste them on everyday trash

plus you can finally actually like do decently in a gym and even help a group fight their way through. ive noticed you can coop gym battles if you start them around the same time (and probably also are part of the same team) which is how people get through even the most op of op gym pokemon

Yeah atracking a gym is my next plan of action. Had to spend multiple sessions at the park dumping excess stuff from my inventory as well.

tfw there was literally a machamp 5 meters away from me but i had my phone charging while someone messaged my friends' group chat.

it feelsbad, especially since i never go out on pokemon hunts since i can't bike

I'm disappointed that crabs (Krabs and maybe Paras) aren't greatly boosted in Maryland considering we're famous for crabs.

when you're at a lure spot, literally everyone on their phone nearby is playing pokemon go. no exceptions

i have a dratini.
ill bring pics later

Just thought i would share these because they're silly and accurate
Pokémon GO teams in a nutshell.
Pokémon GO teams in a nutshell 2.0

Also, the game was updated to remove Pokemon footprints (probably because they had problems), and they made it so you can re-customize your trainer

...But when are they gonna add more clothing options so you can show support for your team?!