Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49140 times)

i have a snorlax named fat cunt

he's like 800 something cp

hatched a 900cp pinsir today

i didn't know you could cash in to get pokecoins for taking gyms until yesterday r i p

i've gotten pokemon in 15 or so gyms since i started playing so that's 150 pokecoins never happening again :(

i dont play pokemon go because voltorn and magnemite are to hard to find like forgetk yo

i dont play pokemon go because voltorn and magnemite are to hard to find like forgetk yo
You should try exploring your local power plant

i'm unable to play it because the nearest pokestop is like 10 miles away from me and my instructional permit doesn't allow me to drive by myself

just keep hatching eggs I guess, magnemite can show up in 5km ones

not gonna lie though if I see magnemite show up on the sightings list I'm dropping everything to go hunt it down

encountered and caught an 880cp Lapras at work this morning

I was at the park I've been visiting that has like 50+ pokestops condensed in a tiny area as well as 6 gyms. I managed to tear down a level 3 gym (first time ever taking a gym) and was so excited, but as I was selecting a pokemon to leave at the gym, some ass came sneaking over the hill and planted a 1600cp vaporeon there. Anyway I was pissed to the high heavens and repeatedly attacked his pokemon before finally defeating it on the 8th try. I then claimed the gym for Instinct and then 3 more Instinct members came by to leave theirs. Felt good man.

I was at the park I've been visiting that has like 50+ pokestops condensed in a tiny area as well as 6 gyms. I managed to tear down a level 3 gym (first time ever taking a gym) and was so excited, but as I was selecting a pokemon to leave at the gym, some ass came sneaking over the hill and planted a 1600cp vaporeon there. Anyway I was pissed to the high heavens and repeatedly attacked his pokemon before finally defeating it on the 8th try. I then claimed the gym for Instinct and then 3 more Instinct members came by to leave theirs. Felt good man.

god damn it you're not valor

now we're enemies for life

there's a gym within viewing distance of my house so I get to keep an eye on it, it's actually been under instinct control for a good amount of time but I'm such a low level there's not much I can do to help them yet

There's six gyms around where i live, mostly controlled by Mystic or Valor, and occasionally Instinct will appear

god damn it you're not valor

now we're enemies for life

But hey i'm not mystic

has anyone found out if kabutops is in this

he was one of my favorites