Pokémon GO Megathread

Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 49168 times)

hatched a 1200 snorlax and powered it up to like 1400

i got this today and caught a pikachu already what's my prize

at first i was like meh this is a cool app but i dont see myself playing it that much
2 days later im level 10 nearing 11

what happened I thought i was a lazy bum who couldnt be arsed to walk anywhere aaaa

at first i was like meh this is a cool app but i dont see myself playing it that much
2 days later im level 10 nearing 11

what happened I thought i was a lazy bum who couldnt be arsed to walk anywhere aaaa
i know right
there's a pond like 3 miles away from my home that i wouldn't walk to, but now i want to go down there for a crabby

It's kinda just insanely loving hot throughout the day and night where I live, so I haven't bothered with it much yet. Oh and I've only ever been able to connect like three times in the week I've had the app.

yeah, i had to restart with a google account because pokemon trainer accounts literally never connect for me

I shamelessly snuck into the break room at work to quickly catch the jigglypuff, weedle, and ekans that were around the building.

found this on imgur, but it's unofficial

If this is true then idk what to think

yeah its definitely not very true, at least for me.
i find a forgetton of tauros, had a few omanytes

most of the commons are not common for me at all.
it really just pertains to your location, i think

you can't make an accurate spreadsheet because everything is different from location.

would probably be better to link pokemon to climate region rather than a super general list
also some places seem to be special like University of California Berkeley where you can find like over half of the common/very common pokemon in just that one region. in fact, i dare say all the very common to uncommon (and maybe even rare) pokemon can be found there, from my experience wandering around the college campus, plus the pokemon that show up in the hotly contested gyms there.

could be because the maker is a UCB alumni so a bit of favoritism, perhaps.

I have that stuffty 3 footstep bug like forget off mate
Is there a fix for this stuff yet?