Author Topic: Pokémon GO Megathread  (Read 50136 times)

Pokémon Go now sends push notifications to try to make you play the game again
I've only ever seen "Pokemon GO has stopped" or something like that, not sure what that even means, but what is this new notification you speak of?

I've only ever seen "Pokemon GO has stopped" or something like that, not sure what that even means, but what is this new notification you speak of?
People reported the notification on their devices, like this guy:

People reported the notification on their devices, like this guy:

It's only because of the new feature.

well when an app is constantly on so it can monitor you, it's bound to crash some time  :cookieMonster:

XR-7, where are some good places in the St. Louis area to catch some Pokemon? Unless you do all your catching outside of the St. Louis area...

Laumeiere Sculpture Park in south county (near Watson and Lindbergh) is the Pokemon Go hotpot of the area. Probably about 50 stops in and around the park. Have caught ~1000cp pokemon multiple times.

YO

IMPOSTER HELIX

(also bump)

yaaaaa my fav pokeman!!!!

leveling up gyms is a lot easier now that you can have 6 pokermen in training

All 6 gyms around where i live are filled to the max with Pokemon that are CP level 2000 to over 3000, with the leaders having a Snorlax or Dragonite

And yet Instinct and Valor manage to find ways to use their level 1000 or less 'mons to slowly chip away at the gyms, like, just how persistent do you have to be to do something like that? They lose control in the next few days anyway, so uhh, GG, i guess?

Oh hello Satan

"Hurry, get away!"

I actually could have sworn that i had 30 something poke balls left...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 02:32:38 PM by Masterlegodude »

New Pokémon are on the way, Niantic is making an announcement about it on the 12th

New Pokémon are on the way, Niantic is making an announcement about it on the 12th
I wonder if they'll be adding in Pokemon generation by generation, or if they'll just pick a random bunch to put in

a generational thing would be cool

So is anyone gonna update the original topic? Like the 22k sprint stores in the US becoming either pokestops or gyms, the addition of Gen 2 being detailed, maybe announced?, on the 12th, The Starbucks and Sprint brand deals?

yea that would be nice

ill look up some news and post it here later when im back on my computer

i absolutely hate this game.
it's just your phone's camera with a loving pokemon plastered on it.
i can do the same thing in MS paint.

however this glorified creepmeter got so popular is beyond me.

also i can't even play it because A. my yard is death valley and B. wifi on my phone is poop, i only found an eevee and that was because i was using an incense.

i absolutely hate this game.
it's just your phone's camera with a loving pokemon plastered on it.
i can do the same thing in MS paint.

however this glorified creepmeter got so popular is beyond me.

also i can't even play it because A. my yard is death valley and B. wifi on my phone is poop, i only found an eevee and that was because i was using an incense.