Author Topic: Cycle Events?  (Read 995 times)

I know it's possible to cycle a number of events with toggle event enabled, but that takes up too many lines.

Could someone possibly make something that does almost the same thing but make events enabled and disabled in a cycle according from earlier lines to later lines? That would really help simplify a lot of builds and make things easier for everyone.

So if I understand what you're saying correctly is have a toggleEventEnabled-styled output where you enter, for example, "4 5 6 8 9 10", and it will cycle (bold meaning enabled) like this:

And then once this cycle of six completes, it goes back to disable 10 and enable 4.

If this IS what you are calling for, and I hope it is, then that would be really useful!

ShiftEventEnabled

It's one of the earliest events addons.

ShiftEventEnabled

It's one of the earliest events addons.
Oh, okay. Thanks! This is what I needed.

EDIT: Maybe someone can make it so that you can choose a desired amount to cycle on and off? What if someone needed two lines to cycle at a time instead of just one?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 06:02:28 PM by OzmarBlock »

What if someone needed two lines to cycle at a time instead of just one?
Call shift event enabled twice, i.e. two lines that are exactly the same

Oh, okay. Thanks! This is what I needed.

EDIT: Maybe someone can make it so that you can choose a desired amount to cycle on and off? What if someone needed two lines to cycle at a time instead of just one?
The example I provided, but you would need to do it twice.

Call shift event enabled twice, i.e. two lines that are exactly the same
The example I provided, but you would need to do it twice.
Oh, okay. Thanks for the help, guys!