Author Topic: RTB prefs not showing  (Read 947 times)

This one's a little different.
I started a server, and I didn't find any RTB prefs! Confused, I checked addons again, and I found this little gremlin called:
Support_Preferences
Space occupied was 2 bytes. I tried opening it but it didn't let me.
I removed it, confused on how it appeared.
Started server again, still no prefs.
I checked my addons folder again, and support_preferences was still there!
Any help?

One more thing.
I also have Blockland Glass. (the beta version)

Get Da-Prong's RTB
Glass doesnt really work for preffs

I had daProg's RTB and another version which had no main features from old RTB. For some reason it merged with Blockland Glass prefs and now here I am.

If you're okay with not having glass, delete all the files that have to do with it, then uninstall BL. Reinstall, and then use Greek2Me's stripped down version of RTB.
That's what I did, and prefs work for RTB now.

This one's a little different.
I started a server, and I didn't find any RTB prefs! Confused, I checked addons again, and I found this little gremlin called:
Support_Preferences
Space occupied was 2 bytes. I tried opening it but it didn't let me.
I removed it, confused on how it appeared.
Started server again, still no prefs.
I checked my addons folder again, and support_preferences was still there!
Any help?
One more thing.
I also have Blockland Glass. (the beta version)
Then your first step should be to use a non-beta version. Ensure your Support_Preferences is updated to the latest version, as I've already fixed this issue. Glass also adds it's own preferences GUI, try seeing if that has them. You can set a keybind. If you're going to install beta software, please be competent enough to follow the change-logs and submit bug reports.

For some reason it merged with Blockland Glass prefs and now here I am.
Nothing merged with Blockland Glass, stop talking out of your ass about how miserable you are with it. If you can hand me a substantial bug, I can fix it. I've seen you multiple times throw shade at Glass in the Help board when it in fact works just as it's intended to. It's not possible for me to ensure compatibility with every single mod and work with every single legacy RTB mod, but the more cases I get, the more I can work in. It's not my responsibility to ensure that a discontinued, outdated mod works; especially because Glass adds it's very own version of the functionality that you're experiencing issues with.

If you can hand me a substantial bug, I can fix it.
A ton of addons dont show up in preffs.