Author Topic: Walking through?  (Read 893 times)

"I am in a bit of a pickle" Lol?

After asking A few people, I've become stuck. A few people said It couldn' be done but I want to ask here just in case. Is there a code that lets you walk through bricks but not the terrain? For example in Rtb if you set some person's scale to 1 -1 -1 or as how it use to be you would fall through everything Including the terrain.  :cookieMonster:

No, sorry. I'm sure Badspot would know more on this subject then any of us.

Scaling players to negatives is generally a bad idea

You are so untalented kunit You Suck!

You do know that you aren't helping and you suck more, right?

Lol Iron I would just STFU at least I TRY to script all you do Is mod so as you said Shut up Lord Iron you are un-talented. And also you suck because you are a 12 year old fat nerd who eats his cookies and sit's at the computer all day. One more thing I don't have to be a "Post Whore" but you are the biggest Post Whore I have ever seen.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 04:53:54 PM by Kunit_Yo »

Eating cookies isn't a bad thing...

Ok? but anyway back on topic. Im trying to make it so that on death you are able to walk through bricks but you cant build or do anything else.

Try making a vehicle with little/no collision, and mounting it to that? I'm not so sure how that'd fare, though.

If you want this to be all players or no players kind of thing, it's possible.  If you're wanting to toggle this ability on / off for a particular player, then you're probably in some trouble.  Without doing %brick.setColliding(false); (which would affect other players) and manually pushing the player through bricks via %player.setTransform(), I'm not sure what viable options you have.