Pokémon Go Streamer Witnesses a Murder And Is Fired From Uber HOAX!

Author Topic: Pokémon Go Streamer Witnesses a Murder And Is Fired From Uber HOAX!  (Read 8500 times)

my loving god
holy loving stuff this app is a disaster
This is why man was never meant to leave their home

I'm actually offended that you tricked me into clicking a Keemstar video and forced me to contribute a view to his channel. Next time warn us.
Views aren't counted for 20-30 seconds. I usually take a brief period to decide if a video's producer is a horrible person and if they are I'll close out before they get one.

I'm actually offended that you tricked me into clicking a Keemstar video and forced me to contribute a view to his channel. Next time warn us.
I only post the most reputable news journalism articles.

I only post the most reputable news journalism articles.
You already did this meme, spice it up

He did..?
And if the follow-up video he made was true where he was saying people were constantly trying to get him in trouble, then I definitely wouldn't have said my number on stream. That kinda stuff goes far.
Just turn off the stream immediatly by cutting your 4g or wifi and tell 911 your number instantly. He took a long ass time to turn off the stream for that sweet youtube adsense money. If I was being chased by a murderer I'd be sure as hell to tell the 911 operator EXACTLY what they need to know as fast as possible. Fake or a handicap, one of the 2.

You should automatically assume that Alternative and Toxic will suck Keem's richard should the situation arise.

this may be proven to be fake, the police in the area said that it might be a hoax
source

this may be proven to be fake, the police in the area said that it might be a hoax
source
Clearly the people is false, first of all.
Why would the Police department is going to give out CASE DETAILS of a forgetin MURDER
to some random person she does not even know. Police departments cannot disclose that information and most likely said that to either
1. Get out of the call asap.
2. Had no idea what she is even talking about
3.Has better stuff to do and just said it was fake to do anything else worth.

Keemstar closed the gofundme and didnt give him the account details and basically stole his gofundme.
alot of kids are now giving death threats to his family because of a fat ass ignorant person that didnt use common scene.

As far as I know it doesn't actually count it as a view until you watch about a certain portion of the video, unless they've changed the way the viewcount system works nowadays for whatever reason.

Keemstar just took the money and ran, Alex didnt get the money. Keemstar just stole over 10k+ from people!

You should automatically assume that Alternative and Toxic will suck Keem's richard should the situation arise.
Freaking homophobic peace of crap.. Keem and I Have No affiliation I only stand for Justice and Seeing that keem isn't Wrongly Accused of anything. Go back to daddys money

As far as I know it doesn't actually count it as a view until you watch about a certain portion of the video, unless they've changed the way the viewcount system works nowadays for whatever reason.
It still shows up in your watch history, allowing Youtube to make recommendations based on it.

Use http://archive.is/ if you don't want any gaymer/drama channels to get shekels.