BL_ID 20196 - "boner" Server MultiClienting

Author Topic: BL_ID 20196 - "boner" Server MultiClienting  (Read 6508 times)

and lastly I do a lookup of his blockland ID and the did an ip check, and look at this...

where did you get this?

where did you get this?
Theres a new ID lookup site. It's not that great compared to the old one but it can find most users who frequent the game.

He's got some creative names doe.

how do you not know about this
http://blid.daprogs.com/blid_tool/

pass

greek2me's seems better anyway. it has my current name along with the name I used to use
http://greek2me.us/mods/statistics/index.php?query=10991&mode=blid
also the fact that you can link to search results

while daprog's on the other hand has only my current name... and a name I've never used before? uh?

and even if you send the correct data as a GET request it doesn't work. so you have to use POST, despite the fact that it is not even remotely necessary
lol
what?

daprogs has an ip lookup and it's more visually pleasing
iirc daprogs collects via rtb and greek's collects off of slayer so using both is helpful

I only use DaProgs when I need to use ip lookup to ban someone from a server or something like that. Otherwise I prefer greek's too.

Using Greek2me's lookup site, here's the results for the various BL_IDs seen in the OP:

More ontopic: wtf is the actual point of multiclienting? I don't get it. What I also don't get is why anyone in their right mind would put so much effort into hurling insults at others in a virtual lego video game. /support

More ontopic: wtf is the actual point of multiclienting? I don't get it.
I think its so you can promote yourself if you host a server, other than that I have no clue

He had a who server of ppl calling me a monday. But what funny is, everytime i join a server now i get responses like this

Blockland Person: hey jitank

Jitank: hi

Blockland Person: ( some variation of monday calling )

It funny how childish ppl are

It funny how childish ppl are
is it "humorous" funny, or is it "i have to show that im not offended" defense-mechanism funny

is it "humorous" funny, or is it "i have to show that im not offended" defense-mechanism funny
No, it really funny bc they start of the exact same way. They be killin me 😂

😂
stop
OT: Yeah this looks like boner to me
I remember him under diffrent names