Author Topic: Strange Thread but recently i found red in my semen, im worried  (Read 3279 times)

op ive got a solution for you

cum again. do you see blood this time?
yes > seek help
no > ur fine
Ill do it but i gotta relax my baby maker, so probs tomorrow morin or late tonight

>Recently Turned 15
>Sans Avatar

>Greentext on BLF

>Recently Turned 15
>Sans Avatar

>Greentext on BLF

I like my profile picture. Also i was meaning to change to something else but it doesnt work at all for me

I can provide services to help you come.

Free of charge.

what the forget?

You might of broken a blood vessel because you were too rough. If it was serious you'd probably see a deeper purple-ish red. I highly doubt this is life threatening and quite frankly I hear people ask about this all the time and it never amounts to anything serious.

What the forget is with all of these threads about semen and jerking off, like all of them have been posted today.

You might of broken a blood vessel because you were too rough. If it was serious you'd probably see a deeper purple-ish red. I highly doubt this is life threatening and quite frankly I hear people ask about this all the time and it never amounts to anything serious.
yea it was.
What the forget is with all of these threads about semen and jerking off, like all of them have been posted today.
because i made this topic

2.Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike, Most PC games in general
3.Wants me to play PS4 24/7

what a loving casual

what the forget?

after the whole bestiality thing the whole race to be the most degenerate really got out of hand, ignore pie crust

We're racing? Who's got the lead?

WHAT NO WHY
because there is nothing more important than making sure your weiner or any other part of your body, weiner mostly though is fine and you're not going to die

how many semen/jacking off threads have we had this week?

So this morning, i went at it again. No blood.
Does this mean i'm alright?

im pretty sure you're ok but im no doctor. just dont jack off for a day or two

Quite the contrary. You have to reproduce the problem.