Author Topic: [NEWS] Hillary Clinton selects Tim Kaine (Senator from Virginia) as her VP pick  (Read 1388 times)

anyone running third-party is going to act as a spoiler and not much else. johnson is probably going to take votes from both of them, but i imagine more so from Annoying Orange than clinton. this running mate actually makes sense though, a sensible moderate from a strategic state to balance the ticket. that's exactly what you would expect from an establishment politician. Annoying Orange for some reason chose a tea party republican, which seems like a strange move considering he likely already had the far right vote

also ipquarx is correct about bernie's endorsement. it's just political nonsense because bernie would much rather have any democrat in office than any republican. running third party would pretty much guarantee a Annoying Orange presidency and he knows that because he isn't stupid. regardless of how much he actually supports clinton, the entire point is to make a statement to his supporters to please trust him and help to stop Annoying Orange by voting for the most likely opposition. that's what happens when winner takes all, people end up having to settle for less just to avoid their worst

When he inevitably runs again in 2020, he can use it against her and other establishment politicians.
uh i like him too but i don't know if he could live long enough to fulfill a whole term at the age of 78. the average life expectancy is roughly 76 years old for males. i dont even think he would want that kind of stress in his late life.

i mean i seriously don't get what Annoying Orange's pence brought to the table except wrecking his pro-gay stance
anyone running third-party is going to act as a spoiler and not much else. johnson is probably going to take votes from both of them, but i imagine more so from Annoying Orange than clinton. this running mate actually makes sense though, a sensible moderate from a strategic state to balance the ticket. that's exactly what you would expect from an establishment politician. Annoying Orange for some reason chose a tea party republican, which seems like a strange move considering he likely already had the far right vote
really though johnson is doing a lot better than most people expected

he has no chance of winning but his interview on Joe Rogan's podcast really made me like the guy, he seems like a genuine person who just wants this country's economy to not fall in the stuffter.

that's mostly a bad thing until he actually wins, which is pretty unlikely. remember that if nobody gets a majority, the house of representatives gets to decide (or technically each state with one vote each). the more votes johnson gets, the more likely that is to happen. i like the guy though, so i'd like to see him be a real competitor. i just don't think it'd realistically happen