Author Topic: The Blocklays World Tour 2016 - [CANCELED]  (Read 6711 times)

[ig width=500]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/bv5uofs6LrI/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
Are you asking me to be a teammate

You have no idea how happy I am to see mine and Carbon Zhyper's tennis mod being used in such a tournament! I won't sign up because I've being really busy lately with life, but I just wanted to let you know that this is awesome and you're awesome!
Thank you so much for the tennis mod. It is a major key in organizing the tournament. Much love!

So far we still have 4 team slots left and no sponsor sign-ups. If you want to be apart of a team or just want to have an add-on/clan/server advertised on the server. Then please feel free to sign up!

damn, i've never tried tennis before, i'll reserve a team slot later on, i need to design

i need 2 teammates, i am going to be the netherlands, hit me up if you want to join my team

Oh well I guess I'll search around for teammates I guess

be my teammate, if u want
jshotgun can be in team too

Het Nederlands Elftal

Player List         Substitute List
- italics              - N/A
- Space1255        - N/A
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 11:21:41 AM by mattsos »

Cool I'll sign up to be your partner, if it's still alright.

Cool I'll sign up to be your partner, if it's still alright.

ok. we are hiring two subs, anyone who wants to sign up can.

A donation feature has been added near the bottom of the OP. If you want to support the server, please donate here. Donations give you perks in-game and help the server keep running (read the OP for more details).

With great displeasure, I sadly announce the cancellation of this event. The Blocklays World Tour 2016 will no longer take place due to lack of sign-ups and overall lack of motivation. Basil has announced his departure from blockland making the tournament cancelled by default. We are very sorry for the inconvinience to the teams and contributors.