Author Topic: Composers Club  (Read 2900 times)

do you like the logo? because i dont

Description:

This is a club for people who write music as a profession or hobby, or just people who like to talk about that kind of stuff. I made this clan just to build a little discord group for discussing music production, composing, and general interest in music.

Application:

Applications aren't really a y/n sort of deal, just tell a little about yourself.

Members:

Cordax (38498) Owner
Col. Burton (6911) Member
Mega Bear (15972) Member
Warzone (197321) Member

Discord link

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:46:32 PM by 8hbc »

can i join this if i transpose real music to the instruments mod

if you're going to make a music-producing/composing clan you should be pretty accepting of every genre, from chiptune to classic, from country to rap. theres still a lot of composing and mixing that goes into every genre in its own way.

rap and pop are still music. if you produce for rappers or pop artists, you're still composing. its understandable if you dont like them in general, since everyone has their preferences, but i think u should still accept people from all backgrounds. the extra exposure is pretty helpful, especially since a lot of production tricks can be reaped from each genre

also the logo is nice
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 01:18:52 PM by thegoodperry »

if you're going to make a music-producing/composing clan you should be pretty accepting of every genre, from chiptune to classic, from country to rap. theres still a lot of composing and mixing that goes into every genre in its own way.
fine fine

does death metal count

also i made a chiptune ep and im working on a second right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDtvEQ810NI&feature=youtu.be

I took two AP semesters in Music Theory and I want to pursue a career in music as well.

So far I can write Gregorian Chants and Psalms, and I want to increase my knowledge so I can write full length good stuff.