Author Topic: My life is actually better than yours.  (Read 3185 times)

My life is actually better than yours.
Your a weeaboo.
[07/09/2016 6:09:48 AM] Kyle: And you can't accept it.
[07/09/2016 6:09:52 AM] Kyle: Also, you hate gays.
[07/09/2016 6:09:57 AM] Kyle: Kill your loving selfhe Prottoss dragon aka :execute: aka Keaton Emory Bagwell said that to me just becuase i said stop sending me a freind request on skype.
[07/09/2016 6:01:33 AM] Kyle: Actually
[07/09/2016 6:01:36 AM] Kyle: She liked me,
[07/09/2016 6:01:39 AM] Kyle: Unlike you.
he said ^ about someone he likes but he said that when i dont even care about his love he said that because he thinks i have no life he calls me mean stuff like handicap which makes me made bcause i have a cousin who is autistic so please telll him to stop he is trying to start stuff because he wants me to be my freind again and just saying he is a total d-bag

Am I the only one that thinks that someone named after a mythological creature of death having a better life than someone is a tad ironic?

No, just me?

Okay.

just saying he does this for no reason and i also gave up on blockland becuase to me it just got boring after i found out sugar and yawa200 crap

<name removed> if your reading this just stop please your ruining your fame on a game you don't even play that much

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 07:09:23 PM by Badspot »

my life gaol is to live my life to it's goal.

your getting banned you know that op

if that's his real name you need to really think about your life decisions

noedit: did a search

he genuinely released his full name.

shinigami can you just phase out from existance
please.

He pulled a crap movew on me so i do the same and btw who is OP you guys keep saying you will get banned OP

He pulled a crap movew on me so i do the same and btw who is OP you guys keep saying you will get banned OP
op = original poster, or maker of the thread
in this case thats you

you are op

and the 'crap move' he did does not equate to what you are doing. in fact, you are not being the bigger man and instead firing back.