700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1390359 times)

he obviously means "could/should/would of"

i'm not hip with the youth

i'm not either, jive turkey

Top 3 coldest things in existence:

1. Ice
2. The floor in the morning when you walk barefoot
3. these forgeters after one blast of air:

Here's another one, the shoulder I'm boutta give you

1. Ice
2. The floor in the morning when you walk barefoot
3. these forgeters after one blast of air:

you forgot my soul...

Here's another one, the shoulder I'm boutta give you
o stuff

you forgot my soul...
now that has got to be a lie!! i bet ur soul in particular is all nice, warm, and comfy to hug c:

another coldest thing... is my school. the heating is loving broken. i mean the odd thing is that some days the heating is actually on while others it's off despite it being so loving cold outside. and then my school tells us that attendance has gone down and that we should try to get to school more But We Can't Really If Everyone's Getting loving Colds

fun school. i do have to say tho when the heating is actually turned on its good

another coldest thing... is my school. the heating is loving broken. i mean the odd thing is that some days the heating is actually on while others it's off despite it being so loving cold outside. and then my school tells us that attendance has gone down and that we should try to get to school more But We Can't Really If Everyone's Getting loving Colds

fun school. i do have to say tho when the heating is actually turned on its good
bring a jacket

or wear a sweater under your typical clothes

2 hops 2 hops
hand on ya kness

some of my other avatars that i planned to use are

r8