700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1366290 times)

day 7900000000000000000000
We in the future now, boysヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

group ride #3 was pretty good, a little too relaxing though
#2 last thursday was extremely fast and i couldn't keep up but thankfully the others didn't drop me

pretty sure im about to get strep throat again. second time in one year. when i had it the first time i wished i would never go through such pain again but of course i have to keep up my loving tradition of becoming deathly ill the weekend before school starts

god im loving furious that i have to get sick with this stuff just before school i just had two loving months off

:( strep throat sucks man, hope u feel better soon

pretty sure im about to get strep throat again. second time in one year. when i had it the first time i wished i would never go through such pain again but of course i have to keep up my loving tradition of becoming deathly ill the weekend before school starts

god im loving furious that i have to get sick with this stuff just before school i just had two loving months off

dam man

im totally fine somehow thank god!!!!

keep drinking water fixes everything

drink water kill yourself if that doesnt work

hydration is very vital to your health! as a current football player i know it!

Football coaches have tendency to encourage their players to drink more water than they need to. If you want to stay properly hydrated, all you have to do is drink when you're thirsty.

drinking too much water can actually be detrimental to your health and in rare instances even kill you

don't forget about nutrients and salts as well, thats why sports drinks exist