700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337899 times)

folks tryin'a steal my job...

yes. its j 1029

i have been personally inconvenienced by a shooting threat yet again
this time it was at a school that's basically right across the street from my driving instructor office
had to cancel the drive because the police said to avoid the area
2 suspects arrested so far, 1 is still on the loose, multiple injured

this guy comes for you and your ass, what do you do.........

my apple buds have gone through many stages now that the rubber on it's cord broke. at first it would wildly input commands when the wire moved, was very annoying when walking or biking to work. Then it lost about 10% volume. This week it's fine, the input commands have stopped, I'm now only expecting the inevitable, the left earbud stops working, the same doom as all of my previous apple buds.
and its so funny, because when im actually @ work and have them plugged into my laptop instead, they work perfectly fine, because there are no input commands available. I have looked around a bunch but you can not disable them for your iPhone, thus being unable to have the same fix on them. it blows ASS

i have been personally inconvenienced by a shooting threat yet again
this time it was at a school that's basically right across the street from my driving instructor office
had to cancel the drive because the police said to avoid the area
2 suspects arrested so far, 1 is still on the loose, multiple injured
My school got put on lockdown and the police came due to a school shooting threat today

i just get cheap earbuds from a convenience store

iay 1031

piccolo was as useless as krillin if u think about it

my apple buds have gone through many stages now that the rubber on it's cord broke. at first it would wildly input commands when the wire moved, was very annoying when walking or biking to work. Then it lost about 10% volume. This week it's fine, the input commands have stopped, I'm now only expecting the inevitable, the left earbud stops working, the same doom as all of my previous apple buds.
and its so funny, because when im actually @ work and have them plugged into my laptop instead, they work perfectly fine, because there are no input commands available. I have looked around a bunch but you can not disable them for your iPhone, thus being unable to have the same fix on them. it blows ASS
this is exactly why i use wireless buds to cycle to work/elsewhere. the cord takes a stuff and it loving sucks
i have a pair that are attached to each other tho, i would never buy stuff like airpods/bose soundsport free, i lose stuff too easily and it's embarrassing

i just keep buying the 30$ earphones Q_Q

i just keep buying the 30$ earphones Q_Q
yeh at that point consider whether a more expensive pair would last as long as the price equivalent worth of those $30 buds. im all for buying a better version of something to last at least the same span of time as multiple cheap versions. of course theres such thing as too far tho, buying a $700 audiophile bud set would probably not have as much value as the time those $30 ones last combined