700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1390984 times)

uhh exCUSE me it's been a week since day 100 time to change poll
continuing from the night discussion

as long as it isn't loving extreme and all over the place, stuffposting is somewhat ok
i'd just rather not see it at all tbh

i'd just rather not see it at all tbh
when it first started i thought night discussion would just be a chill zone where people would just chat
and then it became stuffposting

It's been an hour since anyone posted in here.

no it's been 3 minutes since anyone posted here

It's loving snowing right now.

sounds like a go-job for Snowjob!

when it first started i thought night discussion would just be a chill zone where people would just chat
and then it became stuffposting
yes and the same people that frequent these topics seem to keep stuffting up other threads with the same obnoxious puns. i think the day/night topics enables the mindset that it's okay to act handicapped as long as your friends are doing it with you

the mindset of "isolated stuffposting is acceptable" is the same mindset that got the AoT boards locked

uhh exCUSE me it's been a week since day 100 time to change poll
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine

right now i have a bunch of packages of candy corn nearly a year old from last halloween

what should i do

i'm eating candy corn rn
soz reso it's just too good

right now i have a bunch of packages of candy corn nearly a year old from last halloween
resonte is cannibal confirmed
also krahs sti syug yeh
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:34:07 PM by Merp »

yes and the same people that frequent these topics seem to keep stuffting up other threads with the same obnoxious puns.
what? you mean the stuff that lego lad and i and sometimes a few others do? is it really that bad? it seemed pretty harmless and i don't think we were doing it that often plus it kinda happened regardless of these threads

i think the day/night topics enables the mindset that it's okay to act handicapped as long as your friends are doing it with you

the mindset of "isolated stuffposting is acceptable" is the same mindset that got the AoT boards locked
ugh i hope not honestly like i am trying to stop the worse stuffposts from happening in the thread but most of the stuff that happens in there now is alright
"meaningful discussion" includes anything that isn't outright garbage posting, you see those jokes you just linked? completely fine. you see people talking about their day and drawing stuff a few pages back? completely fine. because they either make people laugh or they're having fun, or it's drawing for forget sake, who doesn't find that fun?

maybe I should've made this clearer but gr8 is literally asking you don't take it any further than those jokes, and not to call his topic a stuffpost haven because that is insulting and likely to encourage it extremely.
plus i don't believe it's leaking out much if at all from them
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:42:32 PM by gr8dayseth »