700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1367870 times)

anyway want some shoulders.

That was a little rude.
but seriously, think about it. he has done this 4 or five times now, and he's been yelled at every. single. time. and you know what he does? he continues. how do you ignore the criticism you receive every single god damned time you post some weird furry oc or weird ass story about wanking it to animals in general? like say if you posted something on the level of embarrassment that nix does, and you see everyone posting "stop that". would you stop, permanently, seeing as the forum does not like what you are posting. or would you continue posting it, time and time again?

but seriously, think about it. he has done this 4 or five times now, and he's been yelled at every. single. time. and you know what he does? he continues. how do you ignore the criticism you receive every single god damned time you post some weird furry oc or weird ass story about wanking it to animals in general? like say if you posted something on the level of embarrassment that nix does, and you see everyone posting "stop that". would you stop, permanently, seeing as the forum does not like what you are posting. or would you continue posting it, time and time again?
He just needs to think before he posts i guess. Idk

Hello, friend.

This is a nice day/night we are having, isn't it?

I just had a great idea for a forum game

Well fine then, I won't tell you about it.

What Nix is doing is trying to convince us that he's not that bad by posting negative things about furries, deviantart, rping, and other strange things he likes. What is really happening: lowering his reputation more by posting about strange things.