700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1392209 times)

I want to ride on Nii-chan all day long~~
Every day pomf
Every time is pomf

I am in gym period right now, but we're in the lunch room they're letting do our homework or read, but no phones allowed, but they don't care if i don't have laptop.

has anyone heard of that mini series "When we rise"? It seems waaay too overdramatic for a gay rights thing, like if they talk about riots and stuff against gay people then it makes sense but the front cover of it says "its time for us to fight back", like jeez. It would have been much better if it was something like "Its time for us to speak out". "fight back" just makes it sound like a violent protest

also gay marriage got legalized in 2015 but the series is coming 2017, why so late?

It also seems like it would be much better as a documentary than a mini series, since documentaries are meant for this kind of subject, imo

like if they talk about riots and stuff against gay people then it makes sense but the front cover of it says "its time for us to fight back", like jeez.
america's next civil war, the straights vs the gays

I want to ride on Nii-chan all day long~~
nii-chan does NOT want his richard ridden

february is one of the most forgettable of months

along with may and november

excuse me may is like, the most hyped month cuz summer!!!

that and december for christmas

february is one of the most forgettable of months

along with may and november
My birthday is in May :(