700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1397937 times)

i wonder how did people find out about blockland? and how did you end up on the forums of it?
youtube videos
i dont rembember how i found the forum

i wonder how did people find out about blockland? and how did you end up on the forums of it?
"10 Reasons to Buy Blockland" and "my house in blockland"

my brother and i were watching lego videos and he found something about blockland physics
then i got my own key after having to share one for a while

"this is a house made, using a program called blockland. me, brad, and chris, all made it..."

its funny because my first assumption of blockland was that it was some complex 3d modeling program and that i wouldn't understand it, so i passed on it till i found that same video again about a week later and was like "okok ill at least look at it....."

i bought it that night. i met khorde ingame a couple weeks after that and he told me about the forums. badda bing badda boom here i am

i found out about blockland at first through some youtube video like a lot of us apparently had, and i guess i found out about the forum in-game cus a few people were talking about it or something idk i don't rly remember the details but i'm glad it happened :)

pee
you're being an absolute savage beast right now.
this is a civilised forum, no naughty words!!!

eh bee sea dee e f gee h eye jay kay el m n oh pee queue are s tea you v double you x why z

eh bee sea dee e f gee h eye jay kay el m n oh pee queue are s tea you v double you x why z

eh bee sea dee ee eff gee aych eye jay kay el em enn oh pee queue are ess tea you vee double you ex why zee
made it less comprehendible for you

made it less comprehendible for you
none of those are WORDS