700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1400213 times)

well, now it is anyway
i need to fall asleep more coherently
day 548

never rlly had a problem with the ugandan knuck meme but seeing children with high pitched voices trying to do it really drives the racism and staleness home

children ruin everything

Children are the bane of my existence.

Children scare me, they say and do weird things

children ruin everything
Children are the bane of my existence.
Children scare me, they say and do weird things
Execute Order 66
-Image redacted because of Imgur TOS-
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 03:16:09 PM by Master Matthew² »

So why don't you eat anything? For my friend, I know it's a mix between being extremely picky and hating almost everyone that could serve her food, but what are your reasons, if any, to eat so little?
it's usually just the bother of it. especially in, like, school i have to wait in line for so long just for others to overtake me and then take a chance if im even going to get a seat to eat, when i could just not bother whatsoever and skip the hassle. at home, if I'm playing a game or doing something in which im very into in I don't feel like having to stop just to eat, i'd like to make the most of my time during the day. (plus im a slow eater, too) i kinda just treat it like a chore. i don't want to be eating when i could be spending my time doing something actually interesting instead. and no, i'd rather not forgetin get grease and stuff all over my keyboard and mouse while trying to eat and do stuff at the same time.
and yeah I don't like much food. a forgetton of it I don't understand why people like and never really makes me feel better after eating it.
there's a lot of downsides, mostly when you're going to a restaurant with family or friends and ending up not wanting anything from the menu so you get the smallest basic meal ever. i don't want to 'branch out' and try other stuff which is bad visually and doesn't smell pleasant
but honestly I just got used to it. don't really feel hunger too much and im fully aware this'll become much worse of an issue when i grow up. maybe

-snip-
Yeah, my friend has the same gripes about the lunch lines, and whenever she leaves her spot to get lunch, someone else takes her rather secluded spot. In response to this, I made a small card that reads "~RESERVED~" and told her to leave it on her spot when she goes. I wonder if it'll work.

Its fukin nice out.
Whose tryna smoke some loud?

you should get those cheap sandwich bags and pack yourself lunch, at my school at least if you pack yourself something you get to go in whenever