700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1368652 times)

help my profile picture is changed on my pc but not on mobile wtf

i was trying to find a discussion topic about the recent school shooting to rant about the gun law in america but all i end up seeing is a topic discussing if a sucking a girls richard is gay

i was trying to find a discussion topic about the recent school shooting to rant about the gun law in america but all i end up seeing is a topic discussing if a sucking a girls richard is gay

seems weird to be concerned about foreign laws when you have personally confessed to jerking it to child research before :P
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:14:48 AM by two and a half limericks »

seems weird to be concerned about foreign laws when you have personally confessed to jerking it to child prin before :P
i t s j u s t a d r a w i n g

i t s j u s t a d r a w i n g
its just illegal in most civilized places in the world

its just illegal in most civilized places in the world
anime rape = fake girl = nobody is hurt = no charges?
anime loli conducting loveual actions = fake girl = nobody is hurt = civilized places go apestuff

likewise does it make someone a murderer if they draw someone being stabbed? there's a lot of other controversial things that aren't made illegal, but lolis have been getting more attention.

i'm not the guy who would go 'well it's anime they can be any age regardless of how it looks'

the controversy behind fake things encouraging real actions is not limited to jacking off to lolis = the risk that he will turn it to reality is the same way violence from gaming reflects real life actions.

i'm 100% aware lolis are illegal in australia and i'm certain myself i'm not clinging to this fantasy as i turn into an adult. but it's just my opinion that things that opportunities that don't hurt anyone more are likely to take that route instead, again controversial as people might think it encourages it rather than deterring it.

and my final defense for myself at least is the anime-like characteristics is what i enjoy the most out of, because i'm sure a there won't be any girl irl who would act the same as a loveually active loli.

forget i went on a rant :(

anime loli conducting loveual actions = fake girl = nobody is hurt = civilized places go apestuff

likewise does it make someone a murderer if they draw someone being stabbed? there's a lot of other controversial things that aren't made illegal, but lolis have been getting more attention.

i'm not the guy who would go 'well it's anime they can be any age regardless of how it looks'

the controversy behind fake things encouraging real actions is not limited to jacking off to lolis = the risk that he will turn it to reality is the same way violence from gaming reflects real life actions.

i'm 100% aware lolis are illegal in australia and i'm certain myself i'm not clinging to this fantasy as i turn into an adult. but it's just my opinion that things that opportunities that don't hurt anyone more are likely to take that route instead, again controversial as people might think it encourages it rather than deterring it.

and my final defense for myself at least is the anime-like characteristics is what i enjoy the most out of, because i'm sure a there won't be any girl irl who would act the same as a loveually active loli.

0 iq

>going on a tirade defending whacking it to chinese cartoons

really dude

Its best to just not talk about it outside of accepting circles, fampai.

i dunno what else to say besides that you should be embarrassed you're even writing this post

If you want to forget children you have a social disorder. There's nothing good about creating, possessing or engaging with media that promotes/enables social or mental disorders.

If you have a problem, get help from a professional. Don't indulge in child research because you're afraid you might forget a child otherwise. Don't play violent video games because you're afraid you might shoot up a school otherwise. That's insane.

thank god that there arent any loveually active little girls or else you'd be loving all over them you creepy forget

thank god that there arent any loveually active little girls
if only this were true