700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1337988 times)

the amount of stress ive been going through for the past weeks are going to shave years off my loving life

wait so were almost at 1000 pages on day discussion and 666 nights on night discussion

the amount of stress ive been going through for the past weeks are going to shave years off my loving life
why don't you give that stress a buzz-cut and take a day off? Maybe get a massage or something.

will we make it to 1000 pages today!? stay tuned

day 614

my plant dieddddddddddd

my plant dieddddddddddd
it's going to plant heaven now ;~;

my plant dieddddddddddd
Was it getting enough water and sunlight?

It's my last day of spring break. it was such a good time, I played Blockland, CS:GO, and Civ 5 for 8 days straight pretty much.

who else has had spring break? how was it/how's it going/any plans to share?

It's my last day of spring break. it was such a good time, I played Blockland, CS:GO, and Civ 5 for 8 days straight pretty much.

I just played vermintide 2 and got as many achievements as I could

luckly my spring break starts in a week
unluckly i have so much work to catch up at this rate i wont be able to do anything else

good morning
good day <3

i'm glad u had fun on ur spring break! :D mine starts this week, but i like to think it started wednesday for me cus that's the last day of my lectures each week so it's goin pretty nice so far