700!!!!!!!

wow
59 (42.1%)
yow
48 (34.3%)
now
33 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 140

Author Topic: e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶r̶k̶'̶s day discussion topic i guess [day 1234]  (Read 1366496 times)

no no thats just the solar eclipse
oh forget ccc responded to me im scared

i feel very welcomed into this day thank u

today i ate toast and another one of the dining room chairs broke
theres like one or two left functional
which chair will survive? which will perish? who knows
toast is good though
mm toast
toast for dinner

i haven't posted in this topic in a while

good day

long story and i barely remember it
i was watching a horror(?) movie about a kid who had his grandma locked in his closet for his own safety and every night he would lie awake because his grandma kept banging on the door
one day his grandma broke out of the door and her jaw looked like it was either opened wider than normal or dislocated
she attacked the kid and the kid managed to push her off and then she transformed into this weird loving amorphous spaghetti brain monster with a giant eye on top and absorbed the kid into itself

Did you happen to watch and/or eat anything weird before you went to sleep?

long story and i barely remember it
i was watching a horror(?) movie about a kid who had his grandma locked in his closet for his own safety and every night he would lie awake because his grandma kept banging on the door
one day his grandma broke out of the door and her jaw looked like it was either opened wider than normal or dislocated
she attacked the kid and the kid managed to push her off and then she transformed into this weird loving amorphous spaghetti brain monster with a giant eye on top and absorbed the kid into itself
w h a t

other than post dumb memes on discord no

also dont click that link