Author Topic: Profitopia || Back alive  (Read 16865 times)

cant wait for the backdoors

no need to be such an starfish path lol

i don't particularly care for crpgs but i dont comment on them sounding like stuff

In other words, you can't grow meth (cough cough servo2's cityrpg), you have to make it.
JESSE

Dont get me wrong this stuff looks lit af and i'd love to play it sometime. the guns look 👌👌👌👌👌 and the ideas seem to work well.

Just kinda tired of all these cityrpgs. Most of the time they're just stuffty or riddled with backdoors. Of course, there are a few good ones like suburbia (and hopefully this). Just please understand why im so damn skeptical

also trust me when i say this, suburbia will kill you. oh and they'll also turn your corpse into meth
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 06:49:47 PM by PhantOS »

i'm kind of tired of cityrpgs as well but it's probably because they're all the same this time around

now for the backdoors part i don't plan on adding any backdoors unless its for testing purposes only and usually the """"stuffty"""" ones are the ones ran by people who have no clue what they're doing and decide to grant themselves a million dollars because they're admins and they basically win the game

in this if you're an admin you cannot use any admin functions as an admin player and you can actually play the game. however, like in darkrp you can become an admin on duty and use those admin functions.

profitopia will not e-tard the word suburbia

also trust me when i say this, suburbia will kill you. oh and they'll also turn your corpse into meth
meth is a bit too hard how about krokodil

there's also going to be a vehicle fix in the server so you can't ram into another car and go into a low orbit

sorta like how chrisbot did it except it isnt going to be left unfinished

meth is a bit too hard how about krokodil
dude but then when your arm rots that's not good precursor

dude but then when your arm rots that's not good precursor
hey at least you'll become a reptilian so that's something to show off

there's also going to be a vehicle fix in the server so you can't ram into another car and go into a low orbit

sorta like how chrisbot did it except it isnt going to be left unfinished
but vehicle physics are fun :^(
anyways like i said, i love this

but vehicle physics are fun :^(
anyways like i said, i love this
NO THEY ARENT

good news guys
i've gotten my lazy ass up and started working on it and there's good progress flowing so far
expect the money system to be done in a week or so