Author Topic: Profitopia || Back alive  (Read 16866 times)

yes

can you be a realtor and sell brickitect's builds for extortionate amounts of money

can i be a lawyer that sues for frivolous reasons

can i be a tester that doesn't test anything

anything is possible with profitopia

ive been super productive by playing clown's jailbreak however the wardens got so bad to the point where i hate it so more profitopia news:

i was able to host a dedicated server on my laptop so i can host it from there
i think it is up right now so you can join and freebuild FOR NOW, maybe in a few weeks i'll have a public test

no clue if i've mentioned this but u can now buy private islands reserved for the rich white people or you can be ghetto af and live in the sewers

it's up to you. also, land can be bought and companies can build homes blah blah blah you get the idea. and for those who want to build the duplicator will be enabled

ive been super productive by playing clown's jailbreak
Lol.

it looks okay however i want to get rid of the huge ass whitespace right there. what do????
im using bMenu by Clockturn (aka Clockler)

i also read suburbia's topic a few days ago and i found out they were doing the same thing :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
god damnit i just realized some of the features from profitopia are almost the same
i swear i didnt copy them pls plspls
« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 10:34:48 PM by Hawt »

OKAY GUYS, The caustic Soda, Add it!
Wait! I Messed up, It's supposed to be Hydrogen Chloride!
Holy stuff, I hated that mission.

i also read suburbia's topic a few days ago and i found out they were doing the same thing :CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
god damnit i just realized some of the features from profitopia are almost the same
i swear i didnt copy them pls plspls

things such as centerprint menus have been a concept for a long time now and I just found out that such a support script was actually made by clockturn for public use.

I'd keep developing and refining the features and characteristics of your mod. You don't have to immediately host it, just sit on it once you're done, maybe refining some more, and wait for a good time to release.

this poor man dug a hole but the guard was armed with a rocketlauncher and the man got caught

if ur smart and u crawl in a pipe 500 yards of stuff smelling foulness then you'll make it (unless you go to town with a prison uniform)
if ur dumb and you have 5 friends helping you escape with just a shank through the main entrance at the middle of the day dont expect them batons to feel soft

« Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 10:25:41 PM by BlooKirby »

So you eliminate grinding for long periods of time to make way for grinding even more for education and grinding in short periods of time? I don't understand. Garry's Mod DarkRP modes attract lots of attention each day, why not just make it like that?