Author Topic: DOWNLOADABLE BUILD CATALOGUE  (Read 32381 times)

that's already default..?

this is to post downloads and pics of builds with default bricks

that's already default..?

this is to post downloads and pics of builds with default bricks
It's a joke ://

this is SERIOUS BUSINESS you can sEE IT ON MY BUSINESS CARd it SAYS SERIOUS GALLERY TOPIC. SERIOUS

this is SERIOUS BUSINESS you can sEE IT ON MY BUSINESS CARd it SAYS SERIOUS GALLERY TOPIC. SERIOUS
u srs

enough of these joke responses in gallery.

I go into the gallery thread to see cool things people have built, not to see cheap stuffty jokes.

shame shame shame !

Weren't you complaining about joke topics a while back HMMM?????

that moment when u get owned by ur own words ;_;

enough of these joke responses in gallery.

I go into the gallery thread to see cool things people have built, not to see cheap stuffty jokes.

I have to agree with Conan. While this kind of stuff may be funny, that's not really the point of the Gallery board. The gallery board is meant for sharing your creative builds and videos you made in Blockland. This is a stupid meme stuffpost that took 5 seconds to make and IMO belongs better in Offtopic. This is evident by the fact that many of the people posting in this thread are the same people who spend most of their time in the offtopic boards doing little to contribute to the actual game.

And yes, it is quite insulting that this kind of garbage is drowning out content on this board in which people are actually putting effort into and trying to make quality builds. Show some loving respect.

quality 8000th post by me

Weren't you complaining about joke topics a while back HMMM?????
Yes, I am being a little hypocritical.
The moment was too perfect to pass up.

(Plus I'm against joke THREADS, not joke REPLIES.)

tbh i didn't even realize you had a post in that drama/post series lol

it was more a joke response like how electrk jokingly copied unicodes posts word for word on a joke topic.

It's not like he posted an entire thread about it.

1 page in and it already got trainwrecked

dang

seriously though just dump your default stuff here