Author Topic: ATTACK AT "NICE", FRANCE: Heavy truck drove 2 km into the crowd [84 DEAD] [CIA]  (Read 12377 times)

unsure if posted yet, but truck path:

Not a gun. Not a Bomb. It was a truck in 2-3 minutes. 80 dead.

It's the ideology.

Not a gun. Not a Bomb. It was a truck in 2-3 minutes. 80 dead.

It's the ideology.
you gotta give em credit though, that stuff was creative af. Like, shooting it up would be cool and all but its so cliche

This brother's an artist
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 01:39:32 AM by PhantOS »

you gotta give em credit though, that stuff was creative af. Like, shooting it up would be cool and all but its so cliche

This dude's an artist
No, it wasn't creative. Anybody who plays GTA learns within the first few minutes that cars are incredibly deadly against unarmed masses. It's common knowledge that anything big moving fast will hurt many people and penetrate deeply.

Calling this man an "artist" is an insult to the eighty people who died tonight. He killed masses at a festival, masses who only wanted to go out and have fun with their family.

I will not tolerate you supporting this act of terrorism in any form, especially in a thread like this.

he can't help it, there is a darkness residing inside him....... or on him

No, it wasn't creative. Anybody who plays GTA learns within the first few minutes that cars are incredibly deadly against unarmed masses. It's common knowledge that anything big moving fast will hurt many people and penetrate deeply.

Calling this man an "artist" is an insult to the eighty people who died tonight. He killed masses at a festival, masses who only wanted to go out and have fun with their family.

I will not tolerate you supporting this act of terrorism in any form, especially in a thread like this.
no man i feel bad for those who lost their lives, god rest their souls. I just like how the guy really mixed things up this time. I'd give it a 9.5 for originality, distance and power.

no man i feel bad for those who lost their lives, god rest their souls. I just like how the guy really mixed things up this time. I'd give it a 9.5 for originality, distance and power.
you arent funny

learn when to stop path. have some class.

Guys, joking about something serious and tragic like this is seriously forgeted up, it's really disrespectful to all the lives and the families of those lives lost. Grow up.

My condolences to those who have lost their lives in France :(. We seriously need to get rid of CIA, now.

Alright i'm done, sorry

religion of peace strikes again
europeans need to wake up already

Checked the local news to see this horrific stuff going on, but it upsets me that they don't list who the offender was. In that case, I Googled it.

That death toll has climbed up to 84 now. Apparently the person who's responsible is specifically a career criminal.