Author Topic: Bushido  (Read 5902 times)

I honestly don't get why people love Bushido. Sure, he may be a good modeler, but so what? You can like people's skills without worshipping them. Take Ephialtes for example. He can be a bit of a richard, especially on AoT. I still admire his skills though.

In my opinion, Bushido is just another 12 year old control freak (Hilariously small, at 60 pounds, I might add  :cookieMonster: ). His young age is apparent in some of his chat messages.

Don't remember who : loveuality is whether you like men, women, or dogs.
Bushido : Dogs! ^_^

Bushido : I don't even know what fap means
Rex : What do you think it means?
Bushido : moving weiner up and down randomly?

Ever been to his server? He seems to like killing people for no reason. Spawn a weapon, and watch him freak out, even when you tell him to just turn off weapon damage

He's been kicking around for a fair amount of time and he's loveable since he isn't a nub admin. Not only that but he's not an idiot like the fair majority of hosts.

He has been getting on my nerves with all his annoying suggestions though, atleast they aren't as stupid as some of the impossible ones.

As long as you're on his good side, he's a cool guy.

he's loveable since he isn't a nub admin. Not only that but he's not an idiot like the fair majority of hosts.

I agree. Bushido and I are extremely good friends and who cares if he's 12? Core and Terror,  I bet a lot of people you play with are smaller than you.
If you just try and get to know him, you will worship him...err i mean like him like a gawd..i mean a really good friend.

He has been getting on my nerves with all his annoying suggestions though, atleast they aren't as stupid as some of the impossible ones.
Please make build-able vehicle that you can walk on when they move and have gun mounts plz.

I love Bushido because hes the first person I met on Blockland :3

There's a totally logical explanation behind that.

No-one likes red, 2x2 spawns in the middle of a minigame that totally overpowers the current weaponry, or otherwise.

And I only kill when asked to or provoked. Or I haven't gone without a kill for a day, and I really feel that I need to kill someone. Even than, I only kill the n00biest person on the server.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 02:45:55 PM by Bushido »

Looks like somebody's jealous of a good modder/builder.

Seriously, you don't make threads about "WHY DIS GUI SO KUUL? WAI?".

Looks like somebody's jealous of a good modder/builder.

I'd like to get more of an idea of Bushido's modding skill. Could I get a link to one of his add-ons that is more than a vehicle or weapon with a few lines of script?
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 03:34:57 PM by Curiosity Core »

No-one likes red, 2x2 spawns in the middle of a minigame that totally overpowers the current weaponry, or otherwise.

I'm talking about the times when we're not even IN a DM. You insist on having a minigame with weapon damage.

And I only kill when asked to or provoked. Or I haven't gone without a kill for a day, and I really feel that I need to kill someone. Even than, I only kill the n00biest person on the server.

If you feel you need to kill someone, start an actual DM.

EDIT : oops, pushed reply instead of edit >.<

Also, I'm gonna be making something great to prove I'm not jealous of his "skills"

Meep.

I know the bushi long time.
 Bushido's skill lies alot in his modeling, I'm unsure about his scripting ability, but he is a good modeler, and hes a nicer coder than me at least, he used to do tutorials on his server.