Author Topic: Bushido  (Read 5895 times)

It was a joke, dude.

Did you not notice the  :cookieMonster: at the bottom?

Also, the modding classes weren't simple crap like changing the speed of the vehicle: It was letting people create new vehicles and than screw around with stuff so they could have fun. Or crash their server, whichever works.

I've also NEVER gotten out a minigun or HE grenade: If anyone gets one of those out, it's probably Grimreaper or Psygo (Who I have removed admin from). I've made it something like a moral to never, ever get something as cheap as a minigun and shoot people with it. It's just wrong.

I've made it something like a moral to never, ever get something as cheap as a minigun and shoot people with it. It's just wrong.
Jesus. That's the one reason I regret showing people at my school Blockland. I've got three buddies who play it, some have their own key, some play a copy of the game I installed on a few computers at the school. There's the 'guy who spawns a weapon and shoots/snipes you uncontrollably', a gril who is the 'silent yet awesome builder' type, and finally my good buddy Monday, who's not easily typed. He's pretty much just a laid-back guy who has a small bit of unharnessed talent in scripting.

Anyway, the point. GARRR I hate that guy who shoots the weapons at me when I'm trying to build.

... Thankfully, he doesn't understand that portal guns, when they have full trust enabled, let you shoot him through them. Or about the Wiimote. Or the Gravity Gun. >:D

You have no reason to have one. You haven't done anything particularly amazing except that tazer that allowed you to abuse people outside of minigames.
Oh no...not the...taser...the horror...AAHHHHGGGGG...I can't believe I requested it!!!

Is it me or are these "We don't like this person" threads getting annoying...

Yeah.

I've seen about 5 different "dis gui suxorz" topics.

I've also NEVER gotten out a minigun or HE grenade: If anyone gets one of those out, it's probably Grimreaper or Psygo (Who I have removed admin from). I've made it something like a moral to never, ever get something as cheap as a minigun and shoot people with it. It's just wrong.

True, but you do use wrench events to shoot 50 bullets when everyone is lining up at the start line, which is even cheaper.

I haven't done that: Ok, I have, but it's only for use whenever someone screws something over and I can't get a clear shot on him with my rifle/it's too little to kickban for.

Unless you're talking about when Sheezy, Grim, Etc etc press it and everyone is slaughtered by bullets.

"Lol" is a total excuse for sniping someone.

Agreed, and yet people still love his stufftily scripted karts and stuff.

Curiosity Core, you're an idiot. Bushido can kick you right in the ass anytime. Plus, he kills only when he needs to. You are a richardface.

Also,

(Hilariously small, at 60 pounds, I might add  :cookieMonster: ).

is me. friend.

I'm one of those guys who abuses admin on Bushido's server there. Lol.
He doesn't do much with the guns, it's mostly his other admins.

Like me >:)

I'm one of those guys who abuses admin on Bushido's server there. Lol.
He doesn't do much with the guns, it's mostly his other admins.

Like me >:)
Yes... I said hi before and you shot me, then said hey :D

Curiosity Core, you're an idiot. Bushido can kick you right in the ass anytime. Plus, he kills only when he needs to. You are a richardface.

Also,

is me. friend.

Calm down, it's not like he's your lover or something

Also,

is me. friend.

Calm down, it's not like he's your lover or something

ummmmmmm...how well doyou know them?