Is there a TTT gamemode for BL?

Author Topic: Is there a TTT gamemode for BL?  (Read 984 times)

I remember vaguely that there was one being made but that must've been like 3 years ago. Is it available somewhere?

Talk to alphadin. He wrote the majority of the code for the project, if not all of it. It was in a mostly playable and bug free state but wasnt completely done due to missing features and subpar weaponry iirc

BBB, Betrayal in Blockland Boulevard

although there are a few other murder mystery-ish gamemodes

BBB will return shortly, hosted by LegoPepper

say what

lol what's this guy talking about

lol what's this guy talking about
it's exactly as he says.
although i wish he hadn't said it yet :/

it's exactly as he says.

YOU CAN"T KEEP BBB FOREVER ALPHA

it's exactly as he says.
[EXPOSED]

it's exactly as he says.
So what's currently missing from the game mode?

I rly hope it'll be released one day.

im pretty sure BBB is just dead because its been like 4 years and nobody has bothered to do anything with it
unless alphadin or whatever developer comes out with actual proof that hes working on it then i'm just going to say that hes probably not

im pretty sure BBB is just dead because its been like 4 years and nobody has bothered to do anything with it
unless alphadin or whatever developer comes out with actual proof that hes working on it then i'm just going to say that hes probably not
Wew lads :

it's exactly as he says.

can confirm hes working on it but reluctantly like i am with my own in dev server