Author Topic: Lol guyyyy spamming mininukes  (Read 1716 times)

On Cap'n Blocko's City RPG Lol guyyy (blid: 182584) somehow got mini-nukes and abused them also lagging the whole server

Him asking visolator on how to get Mini-Nukes

probably had vce
no accounts with the same IP
this guy hid his tracks well
we must go deeper

imho although annoying as the constant nuking is it's the hosts duty to sort these before even hosting. No self respecting City RP should be so easily exploited. Every city rp needs to remove Radius Impulse events they need to seriously curtail other exploitable events but hosting a city rp with the mininuke addon activated is asking for trouble.

I've reported these issues numerous times to the host, I've even told him how they can be fixed. Sadly, he ignored me; he should of listened to my suggestions.

Why enable Mini Nukes on the server in the first place, its one of those weapons that always end up abused.

Why enable Mini Nukes on the server in the first place, its one of those weapons that always end up abused.
EXACTLY

Or just get the restrict items addon. Non admins can't use the mini nuke upon restriction.

I've reported these issues numerous times to the host, I've even told him how they can be fixed. Sadly, he ignored me; he should of listened to my suggestions.
yeah, he banned you too lol