Author Topic: Ghostbuster's Star is now calling everyone tribal.  (Read 15832 times)

Then I could plagiarize an obscure textbook no one has read about and claimed my sources are from wikipedia.

There is no way the teacher would know.

Then I could plagiarize an obscure textbook no one has read about and claimed my sources are from wikipedia.

There are absolutely massive databases of textbooks and academic resources online that college professors compare your paper to. It's usually done automatically if the teacher uses something like TurnItIn to accept paper uploads.

obscure textbook

Hell I could try "turnitin" myself just so I can change it enough to avoid that stuff.

thats not the point of what i said, the point was that proof for your own statements is your burden, dont rely on others to always provide it

thats not the point of what i said, the point was that proof for your own statements is your burden, dont rely on others to always provide it

Summarize with a wikipedia quote, what is the teacher going to know?

You can even edit it in yourself in the wikipedia article and show it to the teacher.

from my experience most teachers dont even accept wikipedia anyway so rip

but anway this isnt about the teacher, that was just an example for my original point

This isn't a college lecture, this is a lego forum.

Same rules don't necessarily apply.

ghostbuster's star is also facing extreme harassment on twitter

i am so confused as to what tony is even trying to prove

Well, that's just gonna confuse me for weeks now.

The original had poor craftsmanship so I made a better mock-up.

don't even talk to me if you don't think slimer is hot

If people started calling me a cracker on twitter I would probably think they're handicapped, not tribal