Author Topic: Nonstop crashing when starting server  (Read 1891 times)

/title
Even after removing addons, it still crashes.
Console log posted.

you have over 6000 datablocks, don't remove add-ons, just disable them in the custom gamemode

disable them
sorry, i disabled those addons in custom, but either way it kept crashing.

sorry, i disabled those addons in custom, but either way it kept crashing.
You have too many add-ons, you need to keep disabling more until it stops crashing. Try it with just default addons, and if it still crashes then we know that it isnt something to do with the amount of addons.

You have too many add-ons
bullstuff
i had the same problem and fixed it via removing oRBs or RTB

RTB and oRBs have issues with having too many add-ons as they generate a string that surpasses the engine's 4K limit.

So no, not bullstuff.

RTB and oRBs have issues with having too many add-ons as they generate a string that surpasses the engine's 4K limit.

So no, not bullstuff.
Still, they crash the game. Not anything else.
Remove addons or just remove orbs or bl glass or rtb or idk just remove something like that and see if it works.

Still, they crash the game. Not anything else.
Remove addons or just remove orbs or bl glass or rtb or idk just remove something like that and see if it works.

but then again, the user has installed the system addon, so maybe they wish to keep it
and then advice about how to stop the crashing without removing it is useful

You have too many add-ons, you need to keep disabling more until it stops crashing. Try it with just default addons, and if it still crashes then we know that it isnt something to do with the amount of addons.
disabled a few, looks like it worked after all
however the server crashed after wrenching a brick

disabled a few, looks like it worked after all
however the server crashed after wrenching a brick
have you checked the console to see what could be causing it?
also check if it's caused by an addon, disable them all and see if you still crash or disable ones you suspect could cause it

have you checked the console to see what could be causing it?
also check if it's caused by an addon, disable them all and see if you still crash or disable ones you suspect could cause it
wrenching thing fixed, but now it keeps crashing. new console log posted below, it has to do with the server stuff...

Code: [Select]
Loading Add-On: System_ReturnToBlockland (CRC:413938694)
Code: [Select]
Datablock Report:
  Base:    424
  Paint:   441
  Add-Ons: 5719
  Music:   30
  Total:   6614

looks like the issue might be that you have too many addons enabled
try disabling either all addons and see if it works, or disable excess addons until it works

something wrong with RTB?

was said in a topic recently that I can't find
RTB creates a string of the enabled addons to send to clients so they know what's on the server
if you have too many addons, this string gets too big and will crash blockland

if you have too many addons, this string gets too big and will crash blockland
So, I should go with Blockland Glass? does it do the same thing?
and does it let me edit RTB prefs too?