Author Topic: I finally got a phone  (Read 2470 times)

Tbh what's the point of like 300-600$ phones? I use a $60 cricket spree and it does everything id ever need. For $600 you could buy a car... Im actually writing this on my phone rn.
"what's the point of a million dollar house when you can buy one for $200,000. They do the same thing." "What's the point of a $500,000 car when you can buy a $10,000 car. They do the same thing."

Yes, yes they do. But you're paying for extra features like better battery life, camera, performance, screen. These things matter to most people.

congrats op im getting same phone

but for now i'll stick with my stuffty flip out phone for the rest of my highschool

Tbh what's the point of like 300-600$ phones? I use a $60 cricket spree and it does everything id ever need. For $600 you could buy a car... Im actually writing this on my phone rn.
Some people have different needs. Honestly I just like having a phone with a big battery and a nice screen (yet my current phone doesnt fit either of those criteria).
Also another reason could be their carrier does a "buy one get one free" thing, which I know AT&T does.

my first phone was a flip phone in 5th grade.

5th grade was also the year i started to fap to research

coincidence? i think not.

vote yes on issue 12