ctrl+v game v.99

Author Topic: ctrl+v game v.99  (Read 24611 times)

How big of a chunk has been excised from 4chan's cerebral cortex for him to think that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction? What exactly is the principle that rationalizes his bestial catch-phrases? And when he looks in the mirror in the morning, does 4chan see more than the bumptious face of a cuckoo pop psychologist? This letter is not the place to explore the answers to those questions. Its purpose is instead to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting 4chan. To get right down to it, 4chan attracts thrasonical vocabularians to his peuplade by telling them that no one is smart enough to see through his transparent lies. I suppose the people to whom he tells such things just want to believe lies that make them feel intellectually and spiritually superior to others. Whether or not that's the case, 4chan says that education should teach the precepts of factionalism and the duties of man towards the most crude smatchets you'll ever see. If that's the limit of 4chan's perception, acumen, and intelligence, then God help him.

4chan is a leech, a voracious parasite. And let me tell you, 4chan's method (or school, or ideology—it is hard to know exactly what to call it) goes by the name of “4chan-ism”. It is a pot-valiant and avowedly overweening philosophy that aims to mortgage away our future. To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my excuses, I offer the following. He can't possibly believe that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to dilute the nation's sense of common purpose and shared sacrifice. He's antihumanist but he's not that antihumanist.

We can no longer afford to do nothing about 4chan's childish campaigns of terror. Instead, we must strike while the iron is hot and bring fresh leadership and even-handed tolerance to the present controversy. Engaging 4chan in intelligent debate is far from easy. The last time I saw someone try, furious hatred, frenzied personal attacks, emotionalism, and defiance of reason and fact were all on display in spades, and they were all directed at this one, poor, frightened person. I wish 4chan would more calmly accept the fact that he has nothing but contempt for you, and you don't even know it. That's why I feel obligated to inform you that when one actually reads his fustian squibs, which I recommend one do, it's hard to tell whether 4chan is disagreeing with me or making my point. In any event, I stick with my own view, which is that if you were to try to tell 4chan's confederates that he has wandered into the long grass of hucksterism, they'd close their eyes and put their hands over their ears. They are, as the psychologists say, in denial. They don't want to hear that 4chan has been doing “in-depth research” (whatever he thinks that means) to prove that ethical responsibility is merely a trammel of earthbound mortals and should not be required of a demigod like him. I should mention that I've been doing some research of my own. So far, I've “discovered” that in order to shine a light on 4chan's efforts to promote intolerance and paranoia we must maintain the great principles of virtue, truth, right, and honor. And that's just the first step. Remember, if you've never seen 4chan shove us towards an absolute state of vassalage, you're either incredibly unobservant or are concealing the truth from yourself.

4chan is a tribute to our collective gullibility. Promise us anything that sounds cheap, free, or too good to be true, and you've got us hooked. That's why so many people believe 4chan when he says that he was chosen by God as the trustee of His wishes and desires. The reality, in contrast, is that it would be charitable of me not to mention that his association of voluble pipsqueaks is an island of repression in a sea of freedom. Fortunately, I am not beset by a spirit of false charity so I will instead maintain that he must sense his own irremediable inferiority. That's why 4chan is so desperate to demand that Earth submit to the dominion of morally questionable schmucks; it's the only way for him to distinguish himself from the herd. It would be a lot nicer, however, if 4chan also realized that his tender and delicate adjustments and readjustments of his convictions may succeed at convincing a few puerile hypocritical-types that I and others who think he's an ill-natured woodenhead are secretly using etheric attachment cords to drain people's karmic energy. Nevertheless, if 4chan wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word “transubstantiationalist”, for example, and expect us to be scared.

To tolerate 4chan's grungy snow jobs simply because they're not packaged and sold as mischievous is to set the hoops through which we all must jump. 4chan has repeatedly been spotted destroying the sovereignty of all nations and every feeling or expression of patriotism. When questioned about that, he either denies any knowledge of it or offers unbelievable and ludicrous explanations that only a brown-nosing pinhead could believe. While he's out defiling the present and destroying the future, the general public is shouldering the bill. Sadly, this is a bill of shattered minds, broken hearts and homes, depression and all its attendant miseries, and a despondency about 4chan's attempts to go to great lengths to conceal his true aims and mislead the public. Put simply, 4chan would have us believe that anyone who resists him deserves to be crushed. That, of course, is nonsense, total nonsense. But 4chan is surrounded by callow, diabolic philosophunculists who parrot the same nonsense, which is why his desire to substitute “I-it” relationships for “I-thou” relationships is the chief sign that he's a sniveling Philistine. (The second sign is that 4chan feels obliged to drain the national fisc.)

4chan is neither morally nor intellectually consistent. If he were, he wouldn't first borrow money and spend it on programs that impose a “glass ceiling” that limits our opportunities for promotions in most jobs then afterwards decry my observation that antagonism has served as the justification for the butchering, torture, and enslavement of more people than any other “ism”. That's why it's 4chan's favorite; it makes it easy for him to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. You should ask yourself if you're willing, in the name of forming bonds across divides of race, gender, class, or age, to raise a stink about 4chan and his disputatious polemics. If you're not—and that's thoroughly understandable—then at least take note of the fact that now that I've been exposed to 4chan's hariolations I must admit that I don't completely understand them. Perhaps I need to get out more. Or perhaps the most believable explanation for many of the destructive trends in politics, economics, morality, and other key areas over the past two years is that a secretive, incredibly pertinacious, well-organized movement has been striving relentlessly to make my worst nightmares come true. Alas, I usually get a lot of blank stares from people when I say something like that. What I mean is that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. 4chan would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being narcissistic.

There are no two ways about it; 4chan's put-downs smack of Machiavellianism. To enter adequately into details or particulars upon this subject in such a short letter as this is quite out of the question. Hence, I will only remark here, in a general way but with all the emphasis of earnestness and truth, that as a wise man once wrote, “4chan's little world is far from reality”. That should serve as the final, ultimate, irrefutable proof that he asserts that black is white and night is day. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. 4chan maintains that he knows the “right” way to read Plato, Maimonides, and Machiavelli. This is a very horny and unconstructive view and, moreover, is wrong in many ways.

4chan's hijinks have kept us separated for too long from the love, contributions, and challenges of our brothers and sisters in this wonderful adventure we share together—life! Admittedly, 4chan's sense of intellectual superiority did drop off a bit once people started realizing that I, speaking as someone who is not a sick, muzzy-headed flake, take an uncharitable attitude towards 4chan's oppressive programs of Gleichschaltung. Unfortunately, his overconfidence and companion disdain for rational thinking have come back with a vengeance, finding energetic expression in obnoxious utterances, insecure asseverations, and tendentious stratagems. 4chan is causing all sorts of problems for us. We must grasp these problems with both hands and deal with them in a forthright way.

Whereas 4chan claims that he acts in the public interest, I claim that we can't stop him overnight. It takes time, patience and experience to change the minds of those who promote violence in all its forms—physical, loveual, psychological, economical, and social. So who's crazy? I, or all the obstinate hammerheads who avow that he can achieve his goals by friendly and moral conduct? Before you answer, let me point out that if he gets his way, none of us will be able to fight oppression. Therefore, we must not let him impede the free flow of information.

Contrary to the impression that foolish widdifuls of one sort or another offer “new,” “innovative,” and “advanced” ideas, there is little new in their generalizations. Most pesky nithings lost interest in their own future long before they joined 4chan's coalition of biased schlumps and simple-minded, loquacious scofflaws. (Read as: 4chan has done inestimable damage to everything around him.) It's not just the lunatic fringe that's in his corner; a number of previously respectable people have recently begun backing 4chan. I avouch that he can make no claim to a distinguishing talent of any kind. Deal with it. He has recently been going around claiming that charlatanism is a noble cause. You really have to tie your brain in knots to be gullible enough to believe that junk. The take-away message of this letter is that 4chan uses a litany of euphemisms, buzz words, and doublespeak to help him welsh on all kinds of agreements. We should hold these words to our bosom, use them as a shield against 4chan's inequities, and wield them unilaterally against those who would give lunatics control of the asylum.

C:\Users\Blake\Pictures\2016-09-17_2011.png

You sir have the chin of a Armenian drug dealer

ou're all íust mad im so poaular k

This text was recognized by the built-in Ocrad engine. A better transcription may be attained by right clicking on the selection and changing the OCR engine to "Tesseract" (under the "Language" menu). This message can be removed in the future by unchecking "OCR Disclaimer" (under the Options menu). More info: http://projectnaptha.com/ocrad

Fatal error!

Address = 0x45ba0a   (filename not found) [in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0x1c3b4b4  (filename not found)
vsnwprintf_s_l() Address = 0x782252f3 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9177_none_5093cc7abcb795e9\MSVCR90.dll]
_set_flsgetvalue() Address = 0x782136c5 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9177_none_5093cc7abcb795e9\MSVCR90.dll]
vsnwprintf_s() Address = 0x78225398 (filename not found) [in C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9177_none_5093cc7abcb795e9\MSVCR90.dll]
GetStackOwnerClass() Address = 0xd67f8c   (filename not found) [in D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Red Orchestra 2\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]