Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30521 times)

check pm's poliwhirl

i don't understand where amir's supposed blackmail falls into this drama

Alright amir. Listen up. Threatening to swat or DDOS and claiming you ddosed someone is NOT A JOKE

Sure, you can claim its a joke, but in the end, you loving scared people. NOBODY wants to be swatted.

NOBODY wants to be ddosed. yet you still claim "LOL ITS A JOKE GUYS" This is like those loving pranks on youtube, ITS NOT A JOKE, YOU JUST PRETENDED TO SHOOT SOMEONE.

None of us want to hear your stuff, admit your mistakes and move on, also theres a stuffton of other evidence that was revealed today. YOU still havent explained those besides saying its "FAKE"

Also thats not a skype revealer, its much more than that.

How do you think this stuff is a joke? Its most likely true that the guy you were steaming was lying about it not being his IP. Hell, you loving kept saying it WAS his IP. DDOSING IS NOT A JOKE AMIR.

People actually CARE about themselves. Sure ddosing doesnt do much, but people can still be scared of it. threatening multiple people in an ONLINE game is not fun.
If you think this is a joke, what else is a joke to you?

i don't understand where amir's supposed blackmail falls into this drama

Shows that hes a piece of stuff?

The whole topic is relating around that, so, it does fit in a way.

Holy hell amir you are full of stuff. I once back in my day was thinking he was a good user. Boy was i wrong.

Hes even really annoying ingame if you talk about this drama. Hes going to say repetitively "I apologize for joking about Swatting and Hacking but i dont apologize for the DDOS because i did not do it." all the damn time. If you dont respond to him ever 5 min hes going to question you even more. And then some more.

Amir, why do you really want to prove the point that you did not DDOS? Im sure its because you did do it. Theres even evidence you did it.

Alright amir. Listen up. Threatening to swat or DDOS and claiming you ddosed someone is NOT A JOKE

Sure, you can claim its a joke, but in the end, you loving scared people. NOBODY wants to be swatted.

NOBODY wants to be ddosed. yet you still claim "LOL ITS A JOKE GUYS" This is like those loving pranks on youtube, ITS NOT A JOKE, YOU JUST PRETENDED TO SHOOT SOMEONE.

None of us want to hear your stuff, admit your mistakes and move on, also theres a stuffton of other evidence that was revealed today. YOU still havent explained those besides saying its "FAKE"

Also thats not a skype revealer, its much more than that.

How do you think this stuff is a joke? Its most likely true that the guy you were steaming was lying about it not being his IP. Hell, you loving kept saying it WAS his IP. DDOSING IS NOT A JOKE AMIR.

People actually CARE about themselves. Sure ddosing doesnt do much, but people can still be scared of it. threatening multiple people in an ONLINE game is not fun.
If you think this is a joke, what else is a joke to you?

1.i have said multiple times that im sorry if me joking about swatting or ddosing offended anyone

2 yes it is, that website is a skype resolver

i meant that cca supposedly blackmailed amir. they're supposedly friends? stockholm syndrome?

1.i have said multiple times that im sorry if me joking about swatting or ddosing offended anyone

2 yes it is, that website is a skype resolver

I do not understand how swatting/ddosing can be a joke, espicially since you said it in a non-joking way. Also you tried getting yourself unbanned.

Possibly relevant:
A philosophical question: If you're pretending to be handicapped all the time, are you really pretending anymore?

This proves nothing, I knew Axton was Cca because in a random building server I was in, this guy asked me to join his server. This person was Axton, he then immediately showed off speedhacking, and a whole lot more, etc
cca is a massive loving handicap, there's no way he found the new memory address and changed it.
define "a whole lot more, etc"

He linked that there was this whole gui or whatever where he could change how fast he was going or something like that, I don't have it anymore, it was linked on his website, and when I reloaded it the image was gone, he showed off speedhacking and said "theres a whole lot more" thats it p much

drink bleach
they make jokes about people killing themselves and drinking bleach all the time
telling people to drink bleach isnt a joke
coming from the people that make jokes about telling people to kill themselves, drink bleach, etc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsVylhUpwi8

cavik the real mvp here