Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30351 times)

i have nothing to do with that, as i said in the screenshot i posted above i was joking and never did anything at all

I thought amir was an alright dude a month or so ago, then it's like he did a loving 180, now he's an starfish in game and off. He deleted me off steam over a rivalry on a server lmao.

i never ddos'd it?
i have no method of ddosing

sucks you admit ddosing right here.. shame isnt it

i didnt admit anything? i was looking at the website and it didnt seem to work so i asked an admin what was wrong w/ it

i have nothing to do with that, as i said in the screenshot i posted above i was joking and never did anything at all
You said you were joking in swatting. Not DDOS. Your behavior is really, really fishy.

Can someone maybe get the FBI to do a possible investigation on this guy?
snippet
Wow. Just wow.

i didnt admit anything? i was looking at the website and it didnt seem to work so i asked an admin what was wrong w/ it
sure

no its not amir, you always do this.

lol

Okay wheres the oxygen mask i cant breathe from laughter. I love your behavior during that. Totally not you attacking the website at all!

#POODLECORP
huh what no I asked an admin if the server was down :c
ddos? whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa noooooooooo

i'm not defending or going against but amir does stuff like #POODLECORP for an attempt to being funny, so most of the time when he does stuff like that he's not serious at all

proof: i'm friends with him

Amir is like a child watching research

He knows he's going to get in-trouble and he brags about it, but when he gets caught he rushes to close everything as fast as he can and makes up lies to not get in-trouble

gg

AMIR
Nuclear Meltdown