Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30832 times)

SERVER DDOSING PRANK (GONE WRONG; ADMINS CALLED)

/support, kys amir. im not joking.

telling people to kill themselves isnt a joke

telling people to drink bleach isnt a joke

yet you do it
stop trying to turn the argument, this is about you. most people don't even do this where did you get that from?

you're an ass in and out of game, quit trying to play innocent

/support

telling people to kill themselves isnt a joke

telling people to drink bleach isnt a joke

yet you do it

this didn't happen cause that stuff would be so hard to do that it is practically impossible

when i say impossible, i really do mean impossible

I'm 99% sure that I've seen amir speedhack before

ive never used speedhack and ive never had it either, infact i have a patch that autobans people that speedhack on my server, complete bullstuff

we all know your word means jack stuff by this point so I mean as far as I'm concerned what I saw was what happened

ive never used speedhack and ive never had it either, infact i have a patch that autobans people that speedhack on my server, complete bullstuff
answer this question pls
are you going to answer that question or are you going to avoid it because you got scripts from cca

Lol he uses his alt to impersonate people.

what half of those i havent even named my alt??

what half of those i havent even named my alt??
what were the names of the scripts you begged cca for

It seems like there has been an uptick of problem users DDoSing other users/websites lately. What is going on?

/support
I thought Amir was a nice and good person. To be frank, I should've known that he wasn't a very good person at heart.
I see that now.