Author Topic: Amir (36590) - DDoSing draked.me and SWAT threats  (Read 30549 times)

you had him do it, its obvious, all of the screenshots are from our chatlog
Stop trying to turn the drama off of you :|

you had him do it, its obvious, all of the screenshots are from our chatlog

i never asked him to do it he took the pics i was putting in admin chat on the server and took it into the drama

Stop trying to turn the drama off of you :|

he asked a question im answering it, forget off and stop trying to make it seem like im trying to turn it off of me

you should have cleared up that it was a joke as soon as it was posted then because thats what i did in our chat

What form of proof/evidence would be valid then in your opinion, how should it be presented?
something that can't be trivially faked or lied about

you should have cleared up that it was a joke as soon as it was posted then because thats what i did in our chat

yea u posted the swatting was a joke but u actually ddosed dont you remember asking me how the website was doing and seeing it was white that wasnt a joke was it

yea u posted the swatting was a joke but u actually ddosed dont you remember asking me how the website was doing and seeing it was white that wasnt a joke was it

i didnt ddos anything? i was just messing around about ddosing anything, i did not ddos any website and i have no method of ddosing either

guys this whole drama was a joke haha sorry about that amir was just joking everybody can go home now its no biggie haha [/sarcasm]

i was making a joke off of these guys tweets on twitter

https://twitter.com/poodlecorp

i didnt ddos anything? i was just messing around about ddosing anything, i did not ddos any website and i have no method of ddosing either

seems like you do

nope, very unsure of why that was happening on the website, i did not cause any of the problems it experienced

amir sometimes its just best to let go of a lie and apologize. apologizing wont fix everything but it will help people forgive you.

i apologize for making jokes about swatting and anything else that offended people or made people upset
i do not apologize for ddosing anything because i did not ddos anything

Amir is one of the world's most stubborn liars holy stuff