Author Topic: [Sound] Tourettes Guy Death Sounds  (Read 6623 times)

About time this happened.

Also rip other people.

i was hoping there'd be more comments about the actual add-on rather than who my friend is.

these are funny, nice work.

Off-topic: i wish more people would use death yell packs tbh.

I think I'd prefer it if the death ones were some of the shorter and more likely things to say while dying.  And then the clips like "Motherforgeter you hit me in the richard" should be Pain sounds

Food for thought!  (But don't talk stuff about TOTAL)

Hoo! Hoo! I'm an owl!
I'm guessing this has to do something with the fact that leafyishere's comments are filled with "Who?" so that's context that isn't just a stupid post and actually has a point so don't ban me.
Also, what exactly is this? A bit more explanation would be nice. "Tourettes guy"?

Hoo! Hoo! I'm an owl!
I'm guessing this has to do something with the fact that leafyishere's comments are filled with "Who?" so that's context that isn't just a stupid post and actually has a point so don't ban me.
Also, what exactly is this? A bit more explanation would be nice. "Tourettes guy"?
who are you
no someone just didnt know who someone is so they posted "who are you" then the other person posted "who are you" and then they started the chain, i'm like 400% sure this has nothing to do with leafyishere. tourettes guy is an old meme.

That's not actually what I expected.. he's shouting curses