German Bikers defend their women from rapefugees

Author Topic: German Bikers defend their women from rapefugees  (Read 1408 times)

Germany is going to stuff more and more with their open immigration policy.

And to think Hillary Clinton also wants the same open immigration policy.

And to think Hillary Clinton also wants the same open immigration policy.
No, she doesn't. She wants to bring in refugees, a specific number of them, not have open borders like what has been plaguing Europe.

All of those Germans are gonna get their bikes stolen.

As usual with Tony:

Edit:

Are you sure that's a reliable source there? Seems like it might be a bit biased.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 01:10:34 AM by Magus »

No, she doesn't. She wants to bring in refugees, a specific number of them, not have open borders like what has been plaguing Europe.

She said she wants no wall and to let everybody loving in.

This was her actual speech.

She said she wants no wall and to let everybody loving in.

This was her actual speech.
I don't want my ass treated like a waste disposal bin

I don't want my ass treated like a waste disposal bin

It will be when we have a stuffload of loving muslim immigrants all over.

Sweden is turning into an islamic state because muslims there are overpowering the local swedes.

Sweden, the rape capital of the world, has admitted that out of control migration has caused its schooling system to decline.

I keep telling you people the huge amount of muslims are actually making europe worse and you all laugh it off like it's a joke.

By 2050 most of europe will be muslim.

>lynch mob for syrian refugees
>so far a majority of people injured aren't syrian
this, they're attacking innocent refugees

this, they're attacking innocent refugees
Or innocent immigrants, since it was mostly Pakistanis who were being attacked. Pakistan isn't involved in the refugee crCIA. Those attacked were likely legal immigrants and were targeted because of the colour of their skin.

Or innocent immigrants, since it was mostly Pakistanis who were being attacked. Pakistan isn't involved in the refugee crCIA. Those attacked were likely legal immigrants and were targeted because of the colour of their skin.
"it doesnt matter because they were muslim and all muslims are rapey terrorist jihadists!"