Furdles Africa Adventure 2 :: I am now living here for a year

Author Topic: Furdles Africa Adventure 2 :: I am now living here for a year  (Read 6093 times)

I've started to learn the local language
Are you serious? I'm actually curious.

That rhymed, forget me.

that makes me furious
This stuff is making me delirious.

This stuff is making me delirious.
that rhyme was spurious

Cool, man!  Glad things are going well for you!

bongo bongo bongo dun want to leave duh congo
theyve got things like the atom bomb

jitank i actually don't see anything wrong with what people are saying, people are poor in africa and it's a known fact that ebola and aids are common in africa, or west africa rather
I mean that last post was a joke because everytime someone mentions Africa, it gotta be some joke so i decided to joke back. And yeah there are some low developed areas in Africa but the there's a large portion of the continent that's not like that.

A foreman is the boss on a build site. I get orders from the orphanage owner and the designer and I make it all happen.
Day to day roles are hiring workers, keeping them in check, negotiating prices, going to the market to buy materials (it's like mos eisley there), paying my workers and then reporting back. It's a lot of planning and stuff and not too much actual labour but I find it fun but it's a very hard job and a lot of responsibility. If one thing forgets up, I gotta create a backup plan otherwise more stuff forgets up. It's been a long journey so far but should be done in a week.
I've started to learn the local language so it's not too bad. If I see white people in the street you usually give them a mutual nod. Everyone is nice to white people and treat us very well. They know we are there to help.
Thanks bear grylls but I think I'll be okay.

Depends where you are. Theres lots of cell towers everywhere and I just use data bundles on my Malawian phone number. It's 1gb for £2. Theres no 4G but the 3G is as fast as home (In response to jumbo muffin on this post, i arrived a month ago)

All this talk of racism is just stuff posting. It's blockland forums. These richardbags are gonna be playing their low-tier stuffty humour.

Going to try and get the orphanage finished this week, hopefully then I can move onto other things. Having a great time so far. Also I'm in East Africa which does not have Ebola.
That sounds like a pretty big job. I would do it but I don't think im mature enough to handle that type of responsibility yet. How did you get the boss role?
got stuck at the bottum of the page

didn't we do all the stuffty disease jokes in the last thread he made about this
c'mon step it up

Rainbow Six: Siege Brazillian DLC comes out July 31st supposedly, come back soon bb

did you visit my democratic republic and have you learned to speak my language?

Quoting separate posts is just too much effort right now.
Jitank: I came out here three years ago and basically was found by my current charity and they wanted me to do a foreman project for them.
Sheep: forgetin found so many places here which would make a sick siege map. Add me on Facebook so we can talk more <3
Eon: we did have a full post of them but I guess stuff-tier humour can never die on blf.
Zloff: currently as i type this I'm squeezed into a mini bus on my way to work with about 25 mslawians. Had to avert my phone as soon as I saw that lol