[NEWS] Munich Shooting: Teenager lures kids to a Mcdonald's and fires at them

Author Topic: [NEWS] Munich Shooting: Teenager lures kids to a Mcdonald's and fires at them  (Read 1512 times)

Yo what has been happening this month. It's like everyone just decided to kill people and stuff God damn. This kid is something serious, he hid in the bathroom after hacking some girls Facebook and invites her friends to a free lunch at McDonald's and he comes out the bathroom and starts killing them. The kids that knew him said he was a loner and even one day said "I will kill you all".

Supposedly he was bullied by these kids it says, but regardless what the forget man. Oh he even yelled Allahu Akbar as he was doing the killings. He was also kicked out of a steam group for threatening the people in it to many times and being very aggressive towards them.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/23/europe/germany-munich-shooting/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/23/munich-shooting-german-iranian-gunman-targeted-children-outside/

Can we just ban germany already?

at least it wasn't CIA jfc

are you loving kidding me

are you loving kidding me

nope this is some pretty sad stuff

when you have the munichies, don't go to mcdonald's

Thanks Obama
u realize munich is in germany not the us, right

I had no loving clue

I thought Munich was a taco stand in Utah

he co uld'v e' hav e bea n srs do you thi nk?

"u realize munich is in germany not the us, right"

Liberal Psy-Ops Shooting. Interconnected Network Of Corrupt Governments. Falsified Perpetrator Profile.

This Agenda Stretches Across Large Segments Of Europe.

Liberal Psy-Ops Shooting. Interconnected Network Of Corrupt Governments. Falsified Perpetrator Profile.

commie please

you're handicapped

at first i thought you meant he put down pokemon lures and shot at everyone who came to them. i was like "oh mannn this is not gonna be good PR for pokemon go"