Author Topic: Voice Don't Work  (Read 1861 times)

All the voices broke.

Have you checked that your speakers are turned on?

It's not only for me.

Who cares? i mostly dont hear anything when playing so that doesnt makes a diference to me

Good
no more noobs spamming the HELP thing when they are killed

Good
no more noobs spamming the HELP thing when they are killed

That's annoying when noobs do that. I killed someone with dynomite and threw them into the little pond near the policestation and they kept spamming the help sound.

Yeah, I can't possibly think of a reason why someone would yell help when they were injured and needed to get back to town to heal. Especially after being ditched in a lake.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, if you picked them up, and dropped them off in the town (and hey, you were at the police station, it was like a 20 second walk), maybe they would stop yelling?

Of course, I realize how much of a pain it would be to go out of your way and actually help people. Plus, everyone thinks your a b4d@55 leet haxor, it would really be cramping your style, man. I apologize, I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your precious time. Please forgive me for even suggesting it.

What about when you stun criminals and they spam it while being carried/in jail?

Yeah, I can't possibly think of a reason why someone would yell help when they were injured and needed to get back to town to heal. Especially after being ditched in a lake.

Did it ever occur to you that perhaps, if you picked them up, and dropped them off in the town (and hey, you were at the police station, it was like a 20 second walk), maybe they would stop yelling?

Of course, I realize how much of a pain it would be to go out of your way and actually help people. Plus, everyone thinks your a b4d@55 leet haxor, it would really be cramping your style, man. I apologize, I wouldn't want to waste anymore of your precious time. Please forgive me for even suggesting it.

Hmmm. What's your ingame name cos whoever you are i obviously hate you.

Don't be hating on Wedge.