Author Topic: Betel's most recent Self Delete.  (Read 6011 times)

Thanks for all the laughs and memories. Go hang yourself Badspot.
and its over

and its over
thank god, maybe now I can sleep

wait, did we miss how he posted in this thread without spamming?
good idea

Rig you might want to screencap this topic cause it'll probably get deleted. Badspot likes to wipe all trace of the scum off the forums.

whot
i've been under the impression that swollow was a man
Nope. I initially thought she was transgender too, as they seem even more common than birth females in the coding market. But it looks like she was born female. That's pretty uncommon.

On it, I have the list of "greatest hits" titles in a notepad.

I feel like I've bonded with the rest of the Forums today. Thank you Betel

Nope. I initially thought she was transgender too, as they seem even more common than birth females in the coding market. But it looks like she was born female. That's pretty uncommon.
this is loving news to me
i thought swollow was a dude this entire time

Or, if like 15 users report you within a short time period, you get auto-banned until a mod can come check it out.
Panic button mode?

Is nobody ever going to comment about how seriously messed up you have to be to search up a bunch of gore pictures just so you can post them to lel troll xdd some online forum? Just the concept of someone going out of their way to look up actual gore, let alone the grossest that they can find.
I know the people who do these Self Deletes are people who are bored and have some dumb grudge against Badspot or the Blockland community, but I think there's more wrong with them than a really bad obsession.

dont try and attract him, report and move on, I already have learned that leason with Clubstep

It could simply be a combination of a grudge, insensitivity to disturbing images, a particular sense of humor, and great boredom. (but why blockland?)

Yeah, why not get the cigarettes on like who loving knows BloxCity?

Yeah, why not get the cigarettes on like who loving knows BloxCity?
or the greater block, or whatever it was called

but badspot doesn't advocate raiding other forums because he's a good boy and a responsible adult
Is nobody ever going to comment about how seriously messed up you have to be to search up a bunch of gore pictures just so you can post them to lel troll xdd some online forum? Just the concept of someone going out of their way to look up actual gore, let alone the grossest that they can find.
I know the people who do these Self Deletes are people who are bored and have some dumb grudge against Badspot or the Blockland community, but I think there's more wrong with them than a really bad obsession.
Not really "messed up" but just desensitized with a grudge. He knows this is what makes people tick, and he's done it before. I've counted 3 people that said that they can't sleep now because of the images. He did what he wanted to, and he did it well.

Not really "messed up" but just desensitized with a grudge. He knows this is what makes people tick, and he's done it before. I've counted 3 people that said that they can't sleep now because of the images. He did what he wanted to, and he did it well.
I can look at the images briefly and not have mental scarring forever, but like.. you can't just look this stuff up, save it, and post it without being the least bit twisted.

I can look at the images briefly and not have mental scarring forever, but like.. you can't just look this stuff up, save it, and post it without being the least bit twisted.
how so, psych minor?